2022 NFL Draft Thread

Nick_gb

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I'll be 100% here.  I love Jermaine Johnson II from FSU.  He can stand up, or rush with a hand in the dirt.  He can move. He doesn't get beat up against the run. I don't see what isn't to like.

I love him too. Seen many around the industry comp him to Preston Smith and I can see why. Great size and length and he blends speed to power really well. Only blemish that I noticed was him occasionally struggling to disengage once the lineman got his hands on him. Definitely has the strength and power in his hands to stack and shed so I don't think it's a glaring issue for him.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 15412 said:

I think the only way JJ ends up in GB is if we trade Rodgers and get that 9th overall pick.  He long gone otherwise and doubt we' trade up for him for what it would cost..

Dream scenario if Rodgers is traded for the 9th and 40th pick would be drafting JJ 9th, Devonte Wyatt 28th, best WR availible at 40th, and best TE availible at 59th. Could switch drafting a DL at 28 and WR at 40 since if Rodgers is gone, there is a decent chance Adams may be gone. 

If we added another 1st for Adams, we could go with what I listed above and add a RT, ILB(If Campbell doesnt sign), or double down at WR in the 1st and 2nd.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Tom Pelissero -   The bubble has burst: The Combine just informed players it has changed its policy and will now allow them outside of restricted areas next week in Indianapolis.

So shines a good deed in a weary world...

59 minutes ago, Leader said:

Tom Pelissero -   The bubble has burst: The Combine just informed players it has changed its policy and will now allow them outside of restricted areas next week in Indianapolis.

Thank goodness, what a stupid policy in the first place. I've been missing the underwear Olympics.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Next week? Isn't' that earlier than years past?

Peter Bukowski -  First-roud picks in the Brian Gutekunst era:

Jaire Alexander: 9.54 RAS
Rashan Gary: 9.95 RAS
Darnell Savage: 8.35 RAS
Jordan Love: 8.46 RAS
Eric Stokes: 9.38 RAS

Savage would be better, but he's a touch undersized. And Love is a "toolsy" prospect. BG has a type.

7 hours ago, Leader said:

Peter Bukowski -  First-roud picks in the Brian Gutekunst era:

Jaire Alexander: 9.54 RAS
Rashan Gary: 9.95 RAS
Darnell Savage: 8.35 RAS
Jordan Love: 8.46 RAS
Eric Stokes: 9.38 RAS

Savage would be better, but he's a touch undersized. And Love is a "toolsy" prospect. BG has a type.

I wonder how true this is. If you look at the top RAS scores, most of the first round prospects are high RAS scorers. I would think RAS would be a much better indicator in later round picks if it's your "type"