2022 NFL Draft Thread

Nick_gb

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

Whatever metrics GB has been using to draft WR's since Adams, they should stop.

Blind folded dart throws. 

It'll work eventually.

Honestly haven't invested much though. Amari is the highest in a while yeah?

Edited by Norm

3 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Whatever metrics GB has been using to draft WR's since Adams, they should stop.

Lol, was just coming back to post this. Gute has been a pretty solid GM in terms of acquiring talent at a lot of positions, both in the draft and FA. WR.....has not been one of them, but part of that has been the unwillingness to actually invest any real resources into the position. 

Edited by packfanfb

Just now, Norm said:

Blind folded dart throws. 

It'll work eventually.

Honestly haven't invested much though. Amari is the highest in a while yeah?

Yeah, true enough that lack of investment is the primary problem.  Much like my 401K.

• Like 2

Just now, packfanfb said:

Lol, was just coming back to post this. Gute has been a pretty solid GM in terms of acquiring talent at a lot of positions, both in the draft and FA. WR.....has not been one of them, but part of that has been the unwillingness to actually invest any real resources into the position. 

I'd argue the lack of resources invested into the position has more to do with the lack of production.

Just now, CWood21 said:

I'd argue the lack of resources invested into the position has more to do with the lack of production.

Right. There's definitely a correlation there. More often than not, you get what you paid for. MVS and Lazard have outplayed their respective spots at least, but there are still limitations there. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

I'm pretty confident by now that Rodgers isn't the true GM because if he was, Love would have been dealt for a conditional 7th rounder by now. 

This is off topic but why aren't we putting out rumors that Love has been working out and looks amazing but running it by AR first if we really wanted to trade him.

I don't think AR gives a **** about Love being around anymore though tbh