2022 NFL Draft Thread

Nick_gb

2 hours ago, Norm said:

Y'all on crack if you think Kliff is getting fired mid season

After hearing Kliff on Flying Coach, I'm open to firing LaFleur and hiring him. 

The bit about the field passes for the European models was as eye-opening as it was electric.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

After hearing Kliff on Flying Coach, I'm open to firing LaFleur and hiring him. 

The bit about the field passes for the European models was as eye-opening as it was electric.

I just found this, lol nice

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2021 at 3:39 PM, beekay414 said:

QBs to watch that I didn't mention above...alphabetical by school

Jayden Daniels | Arizona State | 6'3" 185 - Skinny but toolsy, could be the riser of the class
Bo Nix | Auburn | 6'2" 215 - Not a fan but I could see someone buying into him
Phil Jurkovec | Boston College | 6'5" 226 - Has the size and prospect pedigree but needs to show a lot more on tape
Michael Penix Jr | Indiana | 6'3" 218 - One of the best deep ball throwers I've seen but I question the intermediate arm strength
Luke McCaffrey | Louisville | 6'2" 200 - Has the name/pedigree but, as a RS Sophomore he also has time yet
Taulia Tagovailoa | Maryland | 5'11" 205 - I don't believe in him whatsoever but he's got the last name so he'll draw eyes
Alan Bowman | Michigan | 6'3" 215 - Not sure he's anything more than a back-up but we'll see if Harbaugh can do anything with him
Matt Corral | Ole Miss | 6'1" 205 - I don't see it but he's a name to watch regardless
Tyler Shough | Texas Tech | 6'5" 221 - Has the size and pedigree but he needs to show more

I'm sure I left someone off but, LIS above, I am not a fan of this (potential) class overall.

Carson Strong is gonna climb up in this party quick

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Is next year thought to be a good year for WR's?

Every year is a good year for WR's, they are a dime a dozen every year. Easiest position to fill in the NFL. 

23 minutes ago, R T said:

Every year is a good year for WR's, they are a dime a dozen every year. Easiest position to fill in the NFL. 

I don’t know about a dime a dozen but with several years of “historically strong” WR classes, there would seem to be a saturated market coming in the next few years even after separating the wheat from the chaff. This offensive system could theoretically get by with B+ guys who fit in really well being able to block and YAC. It is always nice to have a true number one when you get to the big stage but not paying those guys can allow your team to be more well rounded.  I’m a big fan of Rodgers in the 3rd, almost guaranteed we grab another guy early with or without Adams and Cobb. 

• 5 months later...

So I haven’t seen a thread for discussing draft prospects for the upcoming NFL Draft, figured I would create one

Obviously a lot to be determined still as far as positional needs go, but regardless I’d love to hear everyone’s take on a lot of the late Round 1 prospects, or any of your favorites who may fall to us in Round 2 

Here are some guys who intrigue me. Would love to hear your 2 cents on how they would fit, like / dislike, etc..

Please share your thoughts & your own personal favorites, or any links to breakdown / evaluation / video / film, etc

DL

Jordan Davis / Georgia

DeMarvin Leal / Texas A&M

Devonte Wyatt / Georgia

Travon Walker / Georgia

EDGE

Myjai Sanders / Cincinnati

Zach Harrison / Ohio State

Jermaine Johnson II / Florida State

Logan Hall / Houston

LB

Nakobe Dean / Georgia

Devin Lloyd / Utah - wishing on a star here I think, looks like he’s gonna go Top 10-15 

Brandon Smith / Penn State

WR

Treylon Burks / Arkansas

Drake London / USC

Jahan Dotson / Penn State

TE

Trey McBride / Colorado State

Jalen Wydermyer / Texas A&M