Rookie FA Jaret Patterson

This dude is electric I can't lie I was a Love fan but this dude is like a smaller and stronger version of Love without the major injury concerns.  This dude is a beast he is the gem that you find when everyone else is not looking.  He was supposed to have been a day 3 pick but hey it is what it is.

• Like 2

I honestly can't believe no one spend a 6th of 7th round pick on him.  He maybe our modern day Alfred Morris.  Not that he runs like Alfred but he seems to have the same tenacity and a knack for finding small holes.  I personally think he will make the team and he will make an impact.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

I honestly can't believe no one spend a 6th of 7th round pick on him.  He maybe our modern day Alfred Morris.  Not that he runs like Alfred but he seems to have the same tenacity and a knack for finding small holes.  I personally think he will make the team and he will make an impact.

He reminds me of Darren Sproles. It’d be awesome if he could become anything close to Sproles.

I think I read he was 5'9". Turns out he's 5'7". and 195 lbs. Guess you gotta find him before you can tackle him - Damn ! 🤓

Now I hear he's really 5'6:. Other site has him at 5'8".. who knows ! Barry Sanders was "listed" at 5'8" .

Watched a video on Espn where an analyst-don't remember who- but they said he had the best "vision" of anyone in the draft. He should be fun to follow this year !

Edited by RSkinGM

5 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

I think I read he was 5'9". Turns out he's 5'7". and 195 lbs. Guess you gotta find him before you can tackle him - Damn ! 🤓

Now I hear he's really 5'6:. Other site has him at 5'8".. who knows ! Barry Sanders was "listed" at 5'8" .

Watched a video on Espn where an analyst-don't remember who- but they said he had the best "vision" of anyone in the draft. He should be fun to follow this year !

I’m telling ya, Darren Sproles

• Like 1

19 hours ago, turtle28 said:

We can only hope!!! That would be an amazing find. He’s a heck of a runner. Hopefully he makes the most of this. He’s a very hard worker so I’m sure he will be a coaches dream. Excited for this haul I know you can feel that way for every class but I really love our top 2 picks. Guys I just couldnt stop watching this past season. I think Brown was a steal. And Shaka I’m still amazed he fell that far. He’s going to earn his keep

• Like 1

20 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I see Devonta Freeman watching tape

Guess I'm not seeing sproles cause Bufallo didn't really use him a lot in the passing game.

Think preseason games are going to be very important to if he makes the roster or not,has to make it to where the coaches can't cut him for fear of losing him and keep 4 HBs

• Like 2