Xbox One X

showtime

Saw one at Walmart on my way to pick up my Xbox One S, was very tempted to just swap it and get the X. But I just can't justify $500 on an Xbox when I don't have very many Xbox Games i play anyway. I'm mostly a PS4 guy, had to remind myself that over getting the next new shiny thing. :D

9 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Saw one at Walmart on my way to pick up my Xbox One S, was very tempted to just swap it and get the X. But I just can't justify $500 on an Xbox when I don't have very many Xbox Games i play anyway. I'm mostly a PS4 guy, had to remind myself that over getting the next new shiny thing. :D

With EA Access you get a pretty solid line up out of the gate. 

Okay this is pissing me off...I have an Xbox one S but the games are still forcing you to download the updates for them that add the Xbox one X enhancements...I only have the 500 gig hard drive and some of these updates are huge (Halo 5 update is like 15GB taking the game to over 100GB or hard drive space)... Why force people to download the updates when they can't even take advantage of them?

Going to grab my Scorpio Edition today from best buy. They didnt have it on launch day because of shipment issues. That was fine though because i dont have a 4k HDR tv right now anyone. Gave me a couple days to research

Decided to go with the TCL 4k HDR 43inch. Super cheap price. Decent mid range 4k TV. Great reviews and most importantly has around a 14ms response time which is extremely good for a TV. A lot of the other TVs I looked up ranged from 20-40+ ms response time

Used my Scorpio Thursday night to watch a movie, no issues.  Go to turn it on Friday night and nothing.  Try different outlets and power cables still nothing.  Call Microsoft they said mail it in and get it back in 14-21 days I said are you spitting me.  They then said we'll send you a new one in the mail then you mail yours but we put a $400 hold on your credit card and charge a fee, I said you have to be joking.  Called GS and luckily they had an extra Scorpio and let me exchange.  Lost my $25 4K movie though.

1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Used my Scorpio Thursday night to watch a movie, no issues.  Go to turn it on Friday night and nothing.  Try different outlets and power cables still nothing.  Call Microsoft they said mail it in and get it back in 14-21 days I said are you spitting me.  They then said we'll send you a new one in the mail then you mail yours but we put a $400 hold on your credit card and charge a fee, I said you have to be joking.  Called GS and luckily they had an extra Scorpio and let me exchange.  Lost my $25 4K movie though.

Yeah I've heard the Scorpio editions have had a lot of problems.

On 11/10/2017 at 4:47 AM, Knowledge said:

Going to grab my Scorpio Edition today from best buy. They didnt have it on launch day because of shipment issues. That was fine though because i dont have a 4k HDR tv right now anyone. Gave me a couple days to research

Decided to go with the TCL 4k HDR 43inch. Super cheap price. Decent mid range 4k TV. Great reviews and most importantly has around a 14ms response time which is extremely good for a TV. A lot of the other TVs I looked up ranged from 20-40+ ms response time

Should have paid the extra to get the TCL p series... Still under 600 at best buy and it has legit HDR capabilities, local dimming, and the same incredible response time. Just bought mine today, going to pick it up at best buy tomorrow.

13 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

This is really crappy customer service by Microsoft.  The correct thing to do would be to ship the replacement console immediately and then you send your defective console afterwards.  Stuff like this is always way I prefer to buy certain electronics items from a retail store instead of online.

21 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Should have paid the extra to get the TCL p series... Still under 600 at best buy and it has legit HDR capabilities, local dimming, and the same incredible response time. Just bought mine today, going to pick it up at best buy tomorrow.

I looked at it but just dont have the space for it. The one i saw was 55inch. Not sure if they have smaller in the model. The $350 I paid for the 43inch I couldnt be happier 

5 hours ago, Knowledge said:

I looked at it but just dont have the space for it. The one i saw was 55inch. Not sure if they have smaller in the model. The $350 I paid for the 43inch I couldnt be happier 

Oh okay, yeah that's the bad thing about the P607, only comes in 55...they we're originally suppose to release 50 and 65 inch models as well but cancelled them "To shift focus towards making next years models even better" or something like that. 

Archived