53 man roster predictions

candyman93

16 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Sign OV if someone goes down once he’s healthy 

OV won’t be ready for awhile and I wouldn’t put stock into him. His age and position, a decent recovery is doubtful

still need depth until then 

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Pass rush outside of Myles is going to be the weakest link of the team. I expect Berry to draft d-line heavy next year.

Malik Jackson is going to be a decent pass rusher and Clowney is going to bring a pretty solid pass rush. From a pass rush stand point. This is the most support Garrett has had to help him on the DL IMO

Maybe Gustin's knee injury from August 20th hasn't healed or gives them concern that he won't be back to health early season.

Could also mean that they think Malveaux makes it to the practice squad and was just as good if not better than Gustin.

Or Sheldon Day's reps at DE open up a path for Malik McDowell or Sheldon Day to be used as power ends though Day has more wiggle and burst.

Though I wonder if this means there's another roster move or trade in the works, maybe Billings 3.5 mill is too hard to swallow for the Browns front office as many have suggested and they think he'll come on as he gets into the shape in season.

Therefore, a flexible DE room of Myles Garrett / Jadaveon Clowney / Takk Mckinley / Sheldon Day / Malik McDowell gives them enough inside-outside versatility and flexibility where they feel comfortable generating pressure from the outside.

Edited by Empire Lies
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Empire Lies said:

Maybe Gustin's knee injury from August 20th hasn't healed or gives them concern that he won't be back to health early season.

Could also mean that they think Malveaux makes it to the practice squad and was just as good if not better than Gustin.

Or Sheldon Day's reps at DE open up a path for Malik McDowell or Sheldon Day to be used as power ends though Day has more wiggle and burst.

Though I wonder if this means there's another roster move or trade in the works, maybe Billings 3.5 mill is too hard to swallow for the Browns front office and they think he'll come on as he gets into the shape in season. Therefore, a flexible DE room of Myles Garrett / Jadaveon Clowney / Takk Mckinley / Sheldon Day / Malik McDowell gives them enough inside-outside versatility and flexibility where they feel comfortable generating pressure from the outside.

Or the rest of the bums are just bums.