FF's FIRST 2022 NFL Mock Draft

CWood21

12 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

There is no way the Colts make the playoffs and Wentz plays 70% of snaps without a LT.

Colts take a CB 🤪

Eagles forum will play...one gets hurt, the next goes in.
Y'all will lose that pick no matter what

On 5/2/2021 at 10:40 PM, Ajayii said:

Miami traded their own 1st to SF so 22 is their's. Miami only has #27.

They traded it to the Eagles to move up to #6.

Philly has their 1st, Miami's first and a conditional first from Indy.*

*If Wentz plays 75% of the snaps next season, or he plays 70% and they make the playoffs...it's a first.
Otherwise it's a 2nd.

^^ If Philly does get all three they'd take a QB, DB and edge most likely. Unless Hurts goes off this year enough to make them feel ok sticking with him.
Though if they are in the market for one of those Vet QBs, that would change things.

On 5/3/2021 at 12:44 PM, scar988 said:

In looking at the contracts for the Falcons, the roster is looking like this for 2022:

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Mike Davis, Qadree Ollison

FB Keith Smith

WR: Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley, Russell Gage, Frank Darby, Olamide Zaccheaus, Chris Rowland

TE: Kyle Pitts

OL: Jake Matthews, Kaleb McGary, Chris Lindstrom, Jalen Mayfield, Drew Dalman, Matt Hennessy

DL: Grady Jarrett, Marlon Davidson, John Cominsky, Ta'Quon Graham

EDGE: Dante Fowler, Ade Ogundeji

LB: Deion Jones, Mykal Walker

CB: A.J. Terrell, Kendall Sheffield, Darren Hall, Avery Williams

S: Richie Grant, Jaylinn Hawkins

Needs would likely be at EDGE, QBotF, WR, LB and S. But honestly, just going BPA makes sense. That being said, Elam is gonna fall this season. He's not very good. 

What you thinking Zach Harrison there?

The Jaguars drafted CJ Henderson 1.9 last year, gave a sizable contract to Shaq Griffin, and spent the 33rd pick on Tyson Campbell. I can't see any situation where they are spending a top 3 pick on another Corner. 

On 5/2/2021 at 2:05 PM, CWood21 said:

Using these power rankings.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/2021-nfl-power-rankings-post-draft-standings-every-team

5.) Philadelphia Eagles - Kedon Slovis [QB; USC]
21.) Philadelphia Eagles (from Indianapolis) - Garrett Wilson [WR; Ohio State]
22.) Miami Dolphins - Budda Bolden [S; Miami (FL)]

Philadelphia owns Miami's first round pick part of the 6 -> 12 trade.

20 hours ago, pwny said:

The Jaguars drafted CJ Henderson 1.9 last year, gave a sizable contract to Shaq Griffin, and spent the 33rd pick on Tyson Campbell. I can't see any situation where they are spending a top 3 pick on another Corner. 

I personally don't see how the lions pass on adding a potential franchise qb for a pass rusher.  

U can definitely make a potential argument that the player could be argued as bpa and u could make a potential case of him being generational but I'm not seeing cb as a big need unless ur moving Campbell into safety

Hard to do this type of thing so early but a lot of these '1st round' picks are massive reaches, not sure that many of these guys are 1st round material right now.  

8.) Carolina Panthers - Drake Jackson [EDGE; USC]     (Drake Jackson is good but 8th pick overall seems a bit rich for a dude that needs to really take it to another level, maybe he can do that but right now after what he did last year no way he is a top 10 draft pick.)

9.) Las Vegas Raiders - DeMarvin Leal [DT; Texas A&M] (I agree, I like Leal a lot and could be one of the best DTs in the up coming draft)

10.) Pittsburgh Steelers - Zion Nelson [OT; Miami (FL)] (I like him but wow top 10 pick, not sure about that.  He is still very raw and would have to be wildly improved to even get into the 1st round much less top 10 overall.  Daniel Faalele, Thayer Munford, Sean Rhyan, Jordan Tucker, Abraham Lucas, Steven Jones, Zion Johnson are all in that same range as Nelson, talented players with potential but none have taken that next step to being a dominating elite level talent.  Will see who can do it.

12.) Minnesota Vikings - Sevyn Banks [CB; Ohio State]  (12 pick overall?  No freaking way he is better than Kaiir Elam at CB much less about Cam Taylor-Britt who is a much better corner no question about it.  Same could be said with with Cory Trice, Tiawan Mullen and potentially Jack Jones, Derion Kendrick and maybe Andrew Booth Jr etc.  

13.) Washington Football Team - Desmond Ridder [QB; Cincinnati]  (What?  Desmond Ridder a top 15 pick?  No thank you, sure could happen but Matt Corral is arguably more talented and has far more upside as is Purdy as well.  Will see how Ridder does but seems way high for him)

16.) New Orleans Saints - Josh Jobe [CB; Alabama] (I like Jobe, greatly improved last year but not sure he is 1st round pick worthy, will see how he plays, if he continues to progress maybe)

18.) Denver Broncos - Tyler Shough [QB; Texas Tech] (Was not wildly impressed with him last year, good player but not sure he is 1st round good.  Not sure I would even take him over other JRs in Jayden Daniels, Phil Jurkovec, Michael Penix Jr or Bo Nix and that is not even considering the guys who are obviously better than Shough.

21.) Philadelphia Eagles (from Indianapolis) - Garrett Wilson [WR; Ohio State] (Way too low, is arguably the #2 best WR in the draft behind Treylon Burks, speaking of a guy you do not have on here, no idea how that is.  But Wilson is a stud and arguably top 10 pick and will compete for #1 WR overall.  

22.) Miami Dolphins - Budda Bolden [S; Miami (FL)] (I like Bubba a lot, thought he could maybe have came out this past year.  If he puts the injury issues behind him and has another solid season for sure could go 1st round[/b]

23.) Los Angeles Chargers - Rasheed Walker [OT; Penn State] (I like him but 1st round pick, not sure about that one at his current level of play.

24.) New York Jets (from Seattle) - Brenton Cox [LB; Florida] (Good pass rusher no question and had a breakout season last year, but at 3/4 OLB I would say Andre Anthony, Adam Anderson and maybe Ali Gaye are above Cox at this point but sure that could change.  I expect a lot out of Aidan Hutchinson this year as well.

25.) Baltimore Ravens - Tyler Davis [DT; Clemson] (1st round?  Jordan Davis on Georgia is a more talented player and more likely 1st round pick.  I like DJ Dale on Bama, not sure productive sack wise but has been a real force in the middle over the past few years for them and can really hold his own inside)

28.) Green Bay Packers - George Karlaftis [EDGE; Purdue] (If he plays up to his potential should go higher than this, is a beast on the edge with great pass rush moves but will see if he can put it all together)

32.) Kansas City Chiefs - Jordan Battle [S; Alabama] (I like him but he is pretty bad in coverage and makes some foolish mistakes at safety.  Very talented player who can hit but really needs to improve in coverage to be considered a 1st round draft pick.