2022 DRAFT THREAD - QB’s Wanted

2 hours ago, Troublez said:

I would check walterfootball.com for some QB prospects ..... to watch the remainder of the season...

BUT I don't feel like having a seizure from navigating the sight through 6 millions ads. Someone throw up a top 10 list for me!

Go to https://www.drafttek.com/m/2022-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round1.asp

Less ads, similar site & they have a 7 round mock done already.

Right now they have us taking Sam Howell at #2. They have Malik Willis leapfrogging Corral to go #2 to the Texans and Corral going to the Giants at #5.

Edited by turtle28

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

And the Eagles are going to end up with the first pick and three picks on the top 10. Meanwhile, we’re here signing 39-year old QBs and paying guards $18M a year and drafting 3-5th round LBs in the top 20. 

Well, that's going to be thanks to Miami. Not much we could do about that.

18 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

And the Eagles are going to end up with the first pick and three picks on the top 10. Meanwhile, we’re here signing 39-year old QBs and paying guards $18M a year and drafting 3-5th round LBs in the top 20. 

That's because some teams have actual GMs who can think more than one season ahead and can position their team through a rebuild to restock the team

3 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

That's because some teams have actual GMs who can think more than one season ahead and can position their team through a rebuild to restock the team

The bad thing is we’re totally going to give up multiple picks for a vet QB. We can all see it coming. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

They tried. 

Yes but your implication was that they were going to go nuts and overpay for a veteran QB.  They could have done that last year but didn't.  They made an offer that was reasonable and got outbid. 

Edited by MKnight82

12 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Yes but your implication was that they were going to go nuts and overpay for a veteran QB.  They could have done that last year but didn't.  They made an offer that was reasonable and got outbid. 

As desperation sets in circumstances change. They’re going to make a run at Matt Ryan I bet. My feet is multiple first round picks being offered.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

As desperation sets in circumstances change. They’re going to make a run at Matt Ryan I bet. My feet is multiple first round picks being offered.

It just seems like you're grasping at straws here.  That would be completely out of character for the way they've operated so far.  I also don't sense any desperation from anyone. 

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

It just seems like you're grasping at straws here.  That would be completely out of character for the way they've operated so far.  I also don't sense any desperation from anyone. 

So what do you think they’ll do at QB? Mind you we’ve gone through two drafts now where Rivera hasn’t picked one.

• Like 1