2022 DRAFT THREAD - QB’s Wanted

10 hours ago, turtle28 said:

@e16bball 

I was about to say I told my buddy when they traded up for Murray he would love him and he’s been a stud. Devin Lloyd is a beast as well. But I really do like Dean. The SEC backers are studs. But I’d be happy with about 5 of them and Lloyd is one I’m very okay with.

If we end up in the back half of the draft again... OL looks really strong.

OT Charles Cross Miss. St.

IOL Tyler Linderbaum, Iowa

IOL Kenyon Green, Texas A&M

OL Darian Kinnard, Kentucky

OL Ikem Ekwonu, NC State

OT Trevor Penning, Northern Iowa

I think they should do all they can to resign Brandon Scherff but if we can't then I feel like OL becomes a top 3 priority depending on how we finish the season.  It's not a coincidence that the team can run the ball and win games better when Scherff is in the lineup. Samuel Cosmi to me looks like a future building block and instant starter but his health remains in question. I would pencil in Saadiq Charles as more of a depth piece than starter quality and he has health questions as well. Every year we run into offensive line depth issues with injuries and we need to stay ahead of the curve no matter how well the offensive line is playing. 

Edited by taylor made
forgot Kenyon Green

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

This is like watching two NFL teams play. Just unreal. 

They in large sums will be. These teams will produce a bunch of players on 3 different levels of the game. Georgia has a super talented punter. There is a franchise level QB tons of WR and OL talent. LB they have 3 of the top 6 in this upcoming class. It’s crazy these are special groups of talent.

you could watch 3 other games with ranked teams and they on their roster won’t have as many drafted players as one of these rosters. This is a crazy game I think it will get ran back this year for the chip

Edited by ripsean21