The Final 53

D82

3 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

6 to IR:

Josh Ball, Malik Turner, Sean McKeon, Neville Gallimore, Kelvin Joseph, Francis Bernard

3 returned from Covid list:

CeeDee Lamb, Damontae Kazee, Carlos Watkins

2 still to return from Covid list:

Noah Brown, Connor Williams

2 still to be re-signed:

Jake McQuaide, Bryan Anger

For the math to work out, we’ll need to cut just one player from the active roster to make room for both McQuaide and Anger. My guess is Kamara.

thanks...  that helps. 

So they added a RB, a must. A QB - NOT a must in my mind.  Still only have TWO TE's which is okay I guess but very limited. 

By my count active roster now at 52.

They have to add Anger putting them to 53.

On covid is Brown and Williams.  

That means two of the current active players will go bye bye when Brown or Williams are eligible .

I say..  Karmara when Williams is ready, Then most likely Fehoko when Brown is ready.   I could see Fehoko going to practice squad over Mitchell. 

Personally eventually there are 3 on IR who will need a roster spot after week 3.  Gallimore, Joseph and McKeon. Gallimore by take longer but hopefully McKeon and Joseph are ready.    

WEEK 1    I  can also see us Activating Sprinkle from PS for our final 48.

It is not great news to say the least about Collins.   While the D is getting a lot of hype and I do see the D improving we need a dominate offense to compete with the higher echelon teams like TB.  Which means we need superior play from our OL.  TB DL totally dominated in their playoff run especially the Superbowl.   If our OL doesn't play at a A1 level then no matter how good Dak and company are we are going to get spanked.