Dynasty Rookie Draft Advice Megathread

EaglesPeteC

On 5/22/2021 at 2:10 PM, Bigbear72 said:

Assuming you have one rostered QB in a Superflex league but a pretty solid roster otherwise who would you take 1.1 or 1.2?

If I’m understanding correctly, you’re saying you’re pretty good at RB, WR, and TE, but you have only one rostered QB in a Superflex?

Trevor Lawrence is a no-brainer at 1.1

Probably Trey Lance at 2

had my rookie draft on Saturday. 1 QB 12 team league. I figured Harris was going 1 and I was gonna take Chase, so I was shocked when the guy at 1 took Etienne

1.2: Najee Harris
2.2: Trey Lance
2.9: Amon-Ra St. Brown
3.2: Chubba Hubbard
4.2: Anthony Schwartz
5.2: Shi Smith
6.2: Tim Tebow
7.2: Noah Gray

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2021 at 12:50 PM, Sllim Pickens said:

I am not high on his fantasy potential.  He was drafted to be a 3rd down back and has one of the top RBs in the league last year to share the backfield with.  He will probably get some catches but I am not sold he will be a huge fantasy threat this year especially.  He is a long term investment.  

Considering the wear and tear RBs take it would be foolish not to lean on James Robinson alot too. Maybe they see the field at the same time but still with Chark-Viska-Jones I feel like 45-50 catches is a big ask. JRob caught 49 last year so its not like he cant either. Etienne is definitely a longer play and if you're drafting high, you can afford to wait on him to develop