What teams do you think will be the top 5 offenses in 2021

CP3MVP

3 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Saints were Top 5 in points last year IIRC, and I'm curious to see what Sean Payton can pull out of their now Brees-less squad. That QB room in NO is an odd mix but Payton will try to cook something up.

I think people will be surprised.  Brees is a top 10 QB of all time IMO but the last 2 years he his arm wasn't there and it greatly limited the offense.  I think you'll end up seeing a less methodical offense that consistently moved down the field with Brees under center and more of one that has big play potential.  Obviously this will cause some issues as well but will probably even out in the long run.

3 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Saints were Top 5 in points last year IIRC, and I'm curious to see what Sean Payton can pull out of their now Brees-less squad. That QB room in NO is an odd mix but Payton will try to cook something up.

And that's with zombie Brees and Michael Thomas hurt all season.  I think a fully healthy Saints offense will surprise people if Jameis or Taysom can be the least bit decent.

4 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

And that's with zombie Brees and Michael Thomas hurt all season.  I think a fully healthy Saints offense will surprise people if Jameis or Taysom can be the least bit decent.

Man if Darnold and Jameis can even be somewhat solid for their teams, the NFC South could probably have 4 of the top 8 offenses in the NFL.  Who really knows with Darnold, but I feel pretty confident that Winston is gonna do well next year.  Probably still turn it over a lot because that's just the kind of QB he is, but definitely not 30 INTs again.  

On 5/4/2021 at 5:00 PM, TENINCH said:

Dalvin is pissed over Kamara getting the all pro nod. Kirk has (on paper) a much better offensive line. Jefferson is no longer a rookie. I like Minnesota's chances to be a top offense. 

I'd go with

Kansas City

Green Bay with Rodgers

Minnesota

Tampa Bay

Dallas

Minnesota will be elite on offense, people are sleeping on them.

Late to the party but:

1) Kansas City Chiefs

2) Green Bay Packers

3) Baltimore Ravens

4) Seattle Seahawks

5) Atlanta Falcons

6) Minnesota Vikings

7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers

8 ) Las Vegas Raiders 

9) San Francisco 49ers

10) Buffalo Bills

HM’s: Indianapolis Colts, Los Angeles Rams, Los Angeles Chargers, Tennessee Titans. 

Chiefs

Buccaneers

Browns

Cardinals

Jaguars

Cardinals depends on Kingsbury not ******* it up. But I think he needs to make the playoffs to keep his job and even a dope like him with 8 months to think about it can figure out that centering the offense around designed runs with Murray is the way to do that.

• 3 months later...