Should MLB institute a minimum height?

mission27

Should MLB institute a minimum height?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should MLB institute a minimum height?

• Yes
    • No, I'm a flea lover

Based on Forbes estimates, a Yankees-Dodgers World Series would've generated $5.5 billion for Major League Baseball over the next 10 years compared to any other matchup. 

Yet, a huge flea has single handedly prevented that from happening. 

Is it time for Major League Baseball to officially institute a minimum height to prevent this sort of thing happening again? 

I for one would be all for it.

mission is right. MLB needs height restrictions to keep power in the game. You can't have these guys slapping singles and ruining the game.

We need a height maximum. Aaron Judge and his .500 postseason SLG need to exit stage left and give center stage to players like Jose Altuve and his .775 postseason SLG.

1 hour ago, playmaker8267 said:

mission is right. MLB needs height restrictions to keep power in the game. You can't have these guys slapping singles and ruining the game.

We need a height maximum. Aaron Judge and his .500 postseason SLG need to exit stage left and give center stage to players like Jose Altuve and his .775 postseason SLG.

smh

Its about quality of home runs, not quantity.  I'll take one 450 foot bomb over three or four little 300 footers.  A real home run must travel 400 feet.

5 minutes ago, mission27 said:

smh

Its about quality of home runs, not quantity.  I'll take one 450 foot bomb over three or four little 300 footers.  A real home run must travel 400 feet.

tbh I'd be cool with giving 450 ft HRs on Statcast an extra run and 500 ft. plus gives you 2 extra runs.

9 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

tbh I'd be cool with giving 450 ft HRs on Statcast an extra run and 500 ft. plus gives you 2 extra runs.

I'd say:

Under 400 feet, as normal

400-450 feet one extra run

450-475 two extra runs

475-500 three extra runs

500+ = nuke in COD Black Ops, 20 extra runs, game over

3 minutes ago, mission27 said:

I'd say:

Under 400 feet, as normal

400-450 feet one extra run

450-475 two extra runs

475-500 three extra runs

500+ = nuke in COD Black Ops, 20 extra runs, game over

Coincidentally, this would make Aaron Judge the best player in baseball history 

• 9 months later...
On 10/22/2017 at 9:26 PM, Spartica4Real said:

Couldn't get nukes in Black Ops smh noob

Yeah I'm a noob because I didn't waste my life playing video games 

I wasted it being a degenerate drinking and posting on an NFL draft forum with a hairless man child

Archived