Should MLB institute a minimum height?

mission27

Should MLB institute a minimum height?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should MLB institute a minimum height?

• Yes
    • No, I'm a flea lover

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

If you get hit by four pitches in a game you get a choice between instantly starting at second base in your next AB or getting one free, he has to take it swing at the opposing pitcher.

Following any HBP, the batter has the option of taking first base 100% or starting a fight with the pitcher. No one else can participate in the fight. After 15 seconds, the winner of the fight is determined by the home plate umpire (and this is challengeable tbh). If the batter wins, he gets second , advancing any runners accordingly. If the pitcher wins, the batter is out.

That way we get scorelines where a dude literally punched in a run and decades of puns about "punch outs".

@ me

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Following any HBP, the batter has the option of taking first base 100% or starting a fight with the pitcher. No one else can participate in the fight. After 15 seconds, the winner of the fight is determined by the home plate umpire (and this is challengeable tbh). If the batter wins, he gets second , advancing any runners accordingly. If the pitcher wins, the batter is out.

That way we get scorelines where a dude literally punched in a run and decades of puns about "punch outs".

@ me

Teams then employ a new strategy of simply fielding teams comprised entirely of professional fighters.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You act like seeing The Rock throw at, then knock out 27 straight guys for a perfect game wouldn't be amazing television.

Look I'm not saying that I don't believe that somewhere in some coke fueled fever dream, Vince hasn't already tried making this concept work.

All I'm saying is that there has to be some concept mock-ups somewhere and I have to see them.

On 8/1/2018 at 1:55 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You act like seeing The Rock throw at, then knock out 27 straight guys for a perfect game wouldn't be amazing television.

That wouldn't happen though. The other guy would just take first instead of risking it.

Archived