53 Man Roster Predictions - Cutdown day pg5

3 minutes ago, oland11 said:

I wasn’t referencing McLeod specifically (I should’ve said that) because I’m more indifferent on him. I think he’s a good leader which is probably why we haven’t tried to upgrade that position other than Kvon Wallace since he’s been here. I was referring to some of your other tasks that I can’t think of right now 😂

You can't think of them, because most of them are things like "Andre Dillard sucks" a year before you all start to accept it. 

• Like 1

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

They are actually keeping JJAW man... this guy won't go away. Tell me they are signing someone off the streets.

WOAH. I honestly thought they'd keep both before getting rid of either. JJAW is now the only "physical" receiver on our roster in regards to 50/50/jump balls. I think Sirianni must see something in him if they do keep JJAW. 

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Fulgham is decent isn't he?

We don't know. He had an incredible month and then disappeared. The talent seems to be there, but the mentality certainly is not. He has been cut everywhere he has been, in all likelihood he had a hot month and will never ever play at that level again. 

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Fulgham is decent isn't he?

He had a bad TC and after his month long tear in the NFL he kinda disappeared for a few reasons. Mixture of Alshon Jeffrey coming back, Doug Peterson not playing him and Carson not throwing to him as much when he did get onto the field because Carson was too busy playing hero ball. 

22 minutes ago, oland11 said:

He had a bad TC and after his month long tear in the NFL he kinda disappeared for a few reasons. Mixture of Alshon Jeffrey coming back, Doug Peterson not playing him and Carson not throwing to him as much when he did get onto the field because Carson was too busy playing hero ball. 

Also, teams starting to gameplan for him instead of considering him an afterthought. I'm not surprised he got cut at all really. 

Didn’t see that coming. But not so surprised. One thing a young coach is going to rail against is a guy that doesn’t put in work and is mentally aloof. I think this has a Sirianni smell to it rather than a Howie. Also, there’s going to be at least 10 WRs cut today that could take JJAWs spot. And I expect that to happen. Perriman is looking for a team after there was some noise of him coming here when he was a FA. JJAW is not safe by any means.