53 Man Roster Predictions - Cutdown day pg5

6 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Apparently:

Hightower’s getting cut 

Tuipulotu is getting pardoned 

Adams to be released as well 

Damn I would've thought they keep Hightower too. Who will be returning kicks for us without Huntley and Hightower? Reagor??

1 minute ago, oland11 said:

Didn't remember seeing much about him returning kicks during TC (although it was hard to keep up with daily notes). Did he return kicks in college?

It's mostly a projection as he should be good at it, but Boston Scott likely will return kicks as well. Reagor probably does punts. I have no idea about his college days.

17 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Didn’t see that coming. But not so surprised. One thing a young coach is going to rail against is a guy that doesn’t put in work and is mentally aloof. I think this has a Sirianni smell to it rather than a Howie. Also, there’s going to be at least 10 WRs cut today that could take JJAWs spot. And I expect that to happen. Perriman is looking for a team after there was some noise of him coming here when he was a FA. JJAW is not safe by any means. 

Well we're sitting at 5 WRs right now with Smith, Reagor, Watkins, Ward, JJAW. I wouldn't be surprised if either JJAW or Ward are moved. Ward has already hit his ceiling from as far as we can see. I think only the top 3 are safe and the Eagles will probably hope someone can be added to the PS that they feel good about on top of their roster 5.

11 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Tuipulotu making the team is.... legitimately shocking to me. I haven't heard a single thing about him doing anything good in camp. I am guessing this means Ridgeway or McGill are gone, likely Ridgeway if I had to guess.

PS I’d imagine. We gotta be signing a vet DT in the next couple days. 

There is buzz around Tarron Jackson(whom I like) and Josiah Scott(whom I'm meh on but don't love the fit) making the 53. Would be an interesting numbers game if Jackson makes it for sure, especially keeping Tui. Can we afford to keep 10 DL? Or are both McGill and Ridgeway gone if Jackson makes it?