GDT: Week 7

TheVillain112

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Zuerlein is 20 of 21 on the year and 3 of 3 from 50+.

Still only 21/38 career from 50+

By comparison

Gostkowski 20/27

Bailey 25/36

Tucker 29/43

Hauschka 20/28

Gould 24/38

Bryant 29/46

Vinatieri 37/58

Zuerlein is a good kicker, and his overall % is lower than some because he is given more long range opportunities than some others but he seems to get a reputation for being especially good from long range and he isn't anything special in that regard.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Agreed. Someone needs to fire Jim Irsay.

I've never understood. In order to sell the new owners have to go through so many hoops to get approved by the owners. But if a pops dies the son get's even if they have no discernable abilities and there is no approval needed.

Just now, mcmurtry86 said:

Still only 21/38 career from 50+

By comparison

Gostkowski 20/27

Bailey 25/36

Tucker 29/43

Hauschka 20/28

Gould 24/38

Bryant 29/46

Vinatieri 37/58

Zuerlein is a good kicker, and his overall % is lower than some because he is given more long range opportunities than some others but he seems to get a reputation for being especially good from long range and he isn't anything special in that regard.

Have you compared the distance on those kicks. That tends to matter. Last I checked, GZ was at or near the NFL lead in attempted 60+ yard kicks.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Nothing is a safe bet. But it would be nice to drive the ball down the field right after half and score again. We need to make Arizona pay for all those years of Arians crapping on us.

I don’t see how the Rams don’t score 10pts in this half. But yeah unless the Rams collapse, AP is taken out of this game because of the big lead so whether it’s Palmer or Stanton, they will be throwing a lot which plays into the hands of the Rams.

Archived