2021 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

So if Zach plays the same way again this week and throws another 4 picks what will all you supports of Zach going to say? It was the OL? We went against ANOTHER good D? Play calling? WR fault? Weather? 

Wilson just sucked really bad last week and no one should defend him. His poor play is on him and I'm glad Saleh called him out on this a little. I'm tired of the kid gloves. You know with the Jets lick George Blanda record of 42 ints in a season could fall this year with the extra game. He is on pace at 43. 

5 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

So if Zach plays the same way again this week and throws another 4 picks what will all you supports of Zach going to say? It was the OL? We went against ANOTHER good D? Play calling? WR fault? Weather? 

Wilson just sucked really bad last week and no one should defend him. His poor play is on him and I'm glad Saleh called him out on this a little. I'm tired of the kid gloves. You know with the Jets lick George Blanda record of 42 ints in a season could fall this year with the extra game. He is on pace at 43. 

The groin

In all seriousness though, this franchise cannot afford another outing like last week

Would like to see Kroft and the RBs more involved in the passing game this week although Fant is probably gonna need as much help as he can get against Von. LaFleur should focus on the quick game to try and keep their pass rush at bay and to help Zach/Fant

We need to win this one. Just don't make Surtain look bad. He's a second cousin to me. Lol 

I really don't have much I'm looking for besides Wilson getting comfortable targeting others outside of Davis and our defense continues to gel. Everything was expected so far.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ekill08x said:

Not sure what is worse, the team on the field or some of the takes after 2 weeks by this fanbase. 

I mean you kinda just said it in your post there. If the team is that bad, their gonna get criticized. I haven’t seen anyone calling for firings or anything drastic like that 

1 minute ago, NYJets4716 said:

Might as well, Kayvon would look nice at DE. 

When I saw how we were willing to just throw all the young guys out there so easily, I knew this was going to be a rough season. lol I just want us to look like a team heading in the right direction and build with balance. 

Just now, rickyt31 said:

When I saw how we were willing to just throw all the young guys out there so easily, I knew this was going to be a rough season. lol I just want us to look like a team heading in the right direction and build with balance. 

The Jets literally said expectations this season was player development, not playoffs. They warned us. They knew they weren't going to win this season, they are trying to develop a core for a future. 

People want to attack Douglas. But Douglas and Saleh have a plan and they are sticking to it. They are building for the future and want sustain success. It will take a little bit of time, but I think we are doing it right. We'll see if it works out or not in the future. 

• Like 1