2021 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

who we drafted top 5 a few years previous... is actually better than him

On the Giants.  Do you really believe Leo would be any better on the Jets.  I think not.  It all comes down to coaching and developing a scheme based on the players on the team.

25 minutes ago, xrade said:

On the Giants.  Do you really believe Leo would be any better on the Jets.  I think not.  It all comes down to coaching and developing a scheme based on the players on the team.

It’s funny because Adams is the opposite. Put him in a position to be great and we sucked but he shined and then he ditches us and now he’s washed on a 70M contract.

Q reminds me of Leonard Williams. We aren't using him right and designing things for him to succeed so we are going to give up on him too early and then he will look great elsewhere while we blow another high pick on a person we won't use correctly because we are going to fire our GM and reset again.

1 minute ago, drew39k said:

Q reminds me of Leonard Williams. We aren't using him right and designing things for him to succeed so we are going to give up on him too early and then he will look great elsewhere while we blow another high pick on a person we won't use correctly because we are going to fire our GM and reset again.

How should we be using him?