Jump to content

2021 Jets Season: Misc. Talk


Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Have you seen Coleman's receiving numbers? God tier. 

Are you kidding? I hope so.

His 310yds in his last 2 years are on a “God tier?”

And yes he was healthy for 22 games in those 2 years, so it’s not weakened stats Bc he was injured (which he was both years).

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Are you kidding? I hope so.

His 310yds in his last 2 years are on a “God tier?”

And yes he was healthy for 22 games in those 2 years, so it’s not weakened stats Bc he was injured (which he was both years).

You refuse to do any research almost every time someone debates with you. You think we just pull this information out of thin air?

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

You refuse to do any research almost every time someone debates with you. You think we just pull this information out of thin air?

 

 

 

 

You fail to look at the full picture when anyone disagrees with you.

 

THOSE ARE CAREER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Did we get the Pittsburgh Bell? And he was 10 times better than Coleman. You’re basing his receiving ability based pretty much on what he did in ATL. Which wasn’t even our system and also a 3yrs younger and a not often injured Coleman. If you think we’re getting the Coleman from 2017... you’re kidding yourself.

 

I thought you’d be better than thinking Coleman is great based on career stats rather than what he’s actually done the last couple years. I guess not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

You fail to look at the full picture when anyone disagrees with you.

 

THOSE ARE CAREER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Did we get the Pittsburgh Bell? And he was 10 times better than Coleman. You’re basing his receiving ability based pretty much on what he did in ATL. Which wasn’t even our system and also a 3yrs younger and a not often injured Coleman. If you think we’re getting the Coleman from 2017... you’re kidding yourself.

 

I thought you’d be better than thinking Coleman is great based on career stats rather than what he’s actually done the last couple years. I guess not.

You saw the numbers and refuse to believe anything else. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I'm just realizing how interesting the RB competition is. I forgot about Walter. 

My prediction is Carter will finish the season as the #1 RB. He is one of the best block readers I've seen in a long time. He'll just have to adapt to this offense. 

 

yup. We have a few unproven guys who were not drafted high or went undrafted but have some juice. I think Walter and Johnson will prove to be better than Perine and Adams. But it'll be interesting to watch. Both Walter and Johnson offer help on special teams. So, that'll help them make the team. Perine has an up hill battle if you ask me.

Really excited to watch this running back group though. It's going to be very interesting. I agree with you that Carter will be the #1 back by the end of year and getting about 12-15 carries a game while 2 others split another 18 or so carries.

Edited by SDotNova
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

You saw the numbers and refuse to believe anything else. 

What has he done the last 2 years?

Dont show me CAREER stats. What has he done recently? And that’s pretty much nothing. His best days weren’t even in this system. And quite frankly his best days weren’t anything incredible.

 

Based on your logic we probably screwed up signing Davis Bc Green was available and his career number are WAY better. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

What has he done the last 2 years?

Dont show me CAREER stats. What has he done recently? And that’s pretty much nothing. His best days weren’t even in this system. And quite frankly his best days weren’t anything incredible.

 

Based on your logic we probably screwed up signing Davis Bc Green was available and his career number are WAY better. 

You watched Sam Darnold be a bum for 3 years and make excuses for him. Like please dont bring up logic. You used Wilson's career stats against him propping up ya man Fields. I can keep going lol. 

Yes Coleman hasn't been the best version of himself but when healthy you see the metrics. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

You watched Sam Darnold be a bum for 3 years and make excuses for him. Like please dont bring up logic. You used Wilson's career stats against him propping up ya man Fields. I can keep going lol. 

Yes Coleman hasn't been the best version of himself but when healthy you see the metrics. 

I’d bet anything Darnolds number AND record are better than Wilson’s this year.

 

And Wilson is a Jet, so I’m a fan of him now. When I was pro sticking with Darnold it was when he was still a Jet. 
 

And yes I’ll still stand by that Fields was a safer pick than Wilson. That’s not me saying he’s better. It’s that he was safer.

 

Coleman is washed up trash at this stage. His contract isn’t guaranteed Bc of that. As I stated.... if the young guys grasp the offense he has no reason being here. All he’s doing is taking snaps away from guys that are better than him. He isn’t the 2018 Coleman you seem to think he is.

 

Wanna bring up thoughts........

 

Weren’t and aren’t you the one still claiming Gase is a good HC?

 

Bahahahhahahahaha.

At least Darnold has a job.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mosley seems pretty determined to clear his name this season. Him and Davis can make a nice 1-2 punch at LB for us and let the younger guys battle it out for the other LB spot. Nas I think fits it the best if he’s healthy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Mosley seems pretty determined to clear his name this season. Him and Davis can make a nice 1-2 punch at LB for us and let the younger guys battle it out for the other LB spot. Nas I think fits it the best if he’s healthy. 

After both Williamson and Mosely got hurt weve literally been horrible at the LB spot the past two years. Safe to say we should be much better and athletic there in 2021. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I’d bet anything Darnolds number AND record are better than Wilson’s this year.

 

And Wilson is a Jet, so I’m a fan of him now. When I was pro sticking with Darnold it was when he was still a Jet. 
 

And yes I’ll still stand by that Fields was a safer pick than Wilson. That’s not me saying he’s better. It’s that he was safer.

 

Coleman is washed up trash at this stage. His contract isn’t guaranteed Bc of that. As I stated.... if the young guys grasp the offense he has no reason being here. All he’s doing is taking snaps away from guys that are better than him. He isn’t the 2018 Coleman you seem to think he is.

 

Wanna bring up thoughts........

 

Weren’t and aren’t you the one still claiming Gase is a good HC?

 

Bahahahhahahahaha.

At least Darnold has a job.

Adam Gase has what to do with this? This is how I know you lost, you can't help yourself. Take your emotions and go calm down lol. 

Literally nothing was a safe about Fields, Wilson is/was better by every attribute, you literally do zero research outside of what you fall into randomly. The media a year ago told you it was Fields/Lawrence and you ran with that. Fields then got leaped by Wilson and a guy who didn't even play last year LMAO. 

Coleman being washed had nothing to do with his receiving metrics being out of this world. He was injured, we all know that, lets see how he looks in a committee healthy. Not like any of these guys will be work horses for us. 

You run off on tangents way too often even when supported by FACTS. 

Edited by KingOfNewYork
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Adam Gase has what to do with this? This is how I know you lost, you can't help yourself. Take your emotions and go calm down lol. 

Literally nothing was a safe about Fields, Wilson is/was better by every attribute, you literally do zero research outside of what you fall into randomly. The media a year ago told you it was Fields/Lawrence and you ran with that. Fields then got leaped by Wilson and a guy who didn't even play last year LMAO. 

Coleman being washed had nothing to do with his receiving metrics being out of this world. He was injured, we all know that, lets see how he looks in a committee healthy. Not like any of these guys will be work horses for us. 

You run off on tangents way too often even when supported by FACTS. 

You have 0 facts. You have career stats to a washed up RB. You brought up Darnold, Fields, etc. that’s why Gase was brought up.

You literally brought up career stats and spoke down to me. When everyone knows we aren’t getting the “career stats” version of Coleman. So quit reading whatever stats you’re looking at, and be a realist. I do research, clearly better than you if this is your assessment of Coleman. That you take stats from 3-4 years ago and think That’s The player we’re getting.

If you’re going to be argumentative, just don’t quote me. I’d be perfectly fine with you not responding to my thoughts. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

You have 0 facts. You have career stats to a washed up RB. You brought up Darnold, Fields, etc. that’s why Gase was brought up.

You literally brought up career stats and spoke down to me. When everyone knows we aren’t getting the “career stats” version of Coleman. So quit reading whatever stats you’re looking at, and be a realist. I do research, clearly better than you if this is your assessment of Coleman. That you take stats from 3-4 years ago and think That’s The player we’re getting.

If you’re going to be argumentative, just don’t quote me. I’d be perfectly fine with you not responding to my thoughts. 

I have zero facts? I literally LITERALLY posted the stats. How are those not facts lol. Don’t tell me not to quote you because you’re wrong and emotional.

I never said what player we’re getting I said his receiving metrics were God tier and they literally are. 

You pick and choose way too much. Do some research, watch some film, stop with the hyperbole. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...