2022 NFL Draft Talk

lumberjackchris

What portion of the draft will be picking?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What portion of the draft will be picking?

• Top 3
    • Top 10
    • Top 15

9 hours ago, jch1911 said:

On that link - Jonathan Jones might be an interesting late round flyer/priority UDFA to keep eyes on. That 1.68 10 yard split at 5’ 11”229 is pretty freaking awesome.

His career was ST, and he had to transfer to Toledo to play as a 5th year senior - he’s really got no experience outside of ST, so undrafted is pretty much his ceiling. But he could be a cheap ST body at the least.

3 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

That’s unexpected, but I don’t dislike it. Burkes is a guy similar to Nico Collins, big dude with good speed. He might not cut and run super clean routes but can use his size to create the gaps and get open.

If you’re looking for weapons for Davis Mills, you’re starting off right by picking up a guy like Burkes.

On 3/28/2022 at 2:37 PM, Texansfan713 said:

if he is there at 13 absolutely.  3 would be terrible value for him.  I've watched alot of Cincy given that UH is in the AAC with them.  He is a very good prospect but i dont see lockdown cornerback type potential with him.

He's going to go off the board well before pick 13.  Detroit, NY Jets, Carolina, and Seattle could all use him in the top 10.  He's probably CB1 for most teams.

44 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

Florida CB Elam is in town visiting. Would be a target if we were to trade back in the mid to later 1st round IMO

I think between Elam and Sauce, one can fairly say CB is something the Texans are drafting on day 1. I’d imagine Andrew Booth and Derek Stingley will also be invited for a visit too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lumberjackchris said:

Well someone’s clearly taking a QB 

Sam Darnold is QB1 right now, that’s all the evidence you need to know Carolina is taking a QB…

• Like 1