2022 NFL Draft Talk

lumberjackchris

What portion of the draft will be picking?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What portion of the draft will be picking?

• Top 3
    • Top 10
    • Top 15

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

I hope we take one earlier than that. 

There's so many good ones that the value of all of them is slightly diminished. It's supply and demand like Caserio was talking about. I feel the same way about the safety class, though I think there are even more good RBs than good safeties. But, I feel like we've probably got like 12 RBs we'd be happy to draft at some point, and if there's ever a run on them, or there's a short list with only like 4 players on it and 3 of them are gone, then I think we pull the trigger on RB. I think Breece Hall goes early, probably 2nd round. There might not be another RB in the second round, someone might draft Walker. Probably Walker in the second too actually. But after that its...

James Cook, Isaiah Spiller, Brian Robinson, Rachaad White, Zamir White, Dameon Pierce, Pierre Strong.. Kyren Williams? Tyler Allgier?

There's a lot. If Cook, Spiller, Robinson are all drafted in close proximity in the third round, then I want in on that, but there's a real possibility all GMs collectively let the RBs fall into the 4th, maybe 5th round before they start the run. Probably 4th  round there'll be a bunch of em now that I'm watching it play out in my head. 

4 hours ago, LORK88 said:

My dream scenario is Stingley at #3 and WR at #13. Jameson is my #1 with Wilson as my #2. 

Sauce and Hamilton/Davis/Johnson  will be my dream scenario, and if the pick is WR at 13, I prefer Olavie and Burkes over Williams. 

3 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

How would yall feel if this was the first 3 rounds for us?

3. OT Ikem Ekwonu

13.  EDGE Jermaine Johnson II

37.  WR Christian Watson

68.  RB Kenneth Walker III

80.  CB Coby Bryant

Tankathon mocked that to the Texans. 

I don’t see Johnson making it to 13 but I’d be down with it