2022 NFL Draft Talk

lumberjackchris

What portion of the draft will be picking?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What portion of the draft will be picking?

• Top 3
    • Top 10
    • Top 15

3 hours ago, LORK88 said:

Stingley, maybe Hutch if he somehow slips to #3. 

Hey man, people seem to trust your source. All the latest news is Icky at 3. I think Neal is better of 2. Your post makes this seem like a done deal but with all the new news, are you changing or staying stingly

2 hours ago, kmonahan07 said:

Hey man, people seem to trust your source. All the latest news is Icky at 3. I think Neal is better of 2. Your post makes this seem like a done deal but with all the new news, are you changing or staying stingly

Staying with Stingley until I hear otherwise. Only way it's not is if Hutch or Walker slip. It's a friend of a friend situation, but I'll trust him until he lets me down. One of my good friends is a NFL agent, but I feel like he's better when it comes to general NFL inside, not necessarily one team over another (he doesn't have anyone on the Texans). 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, LORK88 said:

Staying with Stingley until I hear otherwise. Only way it's not is if Hutch or Walker slip. It's a friend of a friend situation, but I'll trust him until he lets me down. One of my good friends is a NFL agent, but I feel like he's better when it comes to general NFL inside, not necessarily one team over another (he doesn't have anyone on the Texans). 

Thank you. I took Stingley to go top 5 -115 pretty decent and still love it. Obviously gambling is a risk but I like the value. He's-110 to go Texans so even that is good. I like it as

1. WALKER

2.HUTCH

3.STINGLEY

4.SAUCE

5.NEAL? CROSS? EKONWU? 

8 hours ago, LORK88 said:

Stingley, maybe Hutch if he somehow slips to #3. 

Perhaps that's the rumored trade up - Hutch at 3, then move from 13 to 9 if Stingley is still there.

Estatic is an understatement, I'd be over the moon.

• Like 2