2021 Minor League and Amateur Thread

hrubes20

On 5/4/2021 at 1:38 PM, beekay414 said:

I'm considering getting the MiLB.tv subscription today for $30 for the season. Not super sure how often I'll actually watch though so I'm kinda hesitant cuz it may just be lighting money on fire.

I usually get it, but haven't yet this year.  The quality of most of those feeds is just so poor.  

• Like 1

College ball but Wright State has scored 22, 28, 29, 24 and 20 runs in 5 of their last 7 games. Their team OPS before today's games was already 1.000. If only their basketball team could win in the Horizon League tournament so the baseball program could join a real conference.

Tyler Black is phenomenal but Alec Sayre is a kid worth watching. He's technically classified as a freshman but he was with the program last year. Before today he was hitting .435 with 8 HR, 8 2B, 1 3B and a 1.313 SLG% in 92 ABs.

Sammy Sass is another kid that rakes. They list him as a catcher but he's got a long way to go behind the plate. He's typically the DH.