A-Rod's New team (if traded), what can Packers get in trade?

firstplace

6 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Don't forget to watch the one and done playoff loss after going 15-1

Yeah .. no doubt.  Rodgers also played like crap in the one championship game we managed to win.  That was against the Caleb Haney led Bears.

Edited by {Family Ghost}
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

How is everyone memorializing Rodgers last day in GB today?

He isnt being traded tomorrow (Guaranteed).  *IF*  he is traded, it wont be until at least later in the Summer.  

Edited by NFLGURU

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Packers would be fools to trade Rodgers at this point, and I think they know that, which is why they keep saying there is 0 percent chance of it. They just spent the entire off-season making their 2022 cap situation worse by moving money into the future in order to keep a team together FOR Aaron Rodgers as QB. You could have just cut half of those guys you restructured if this was going to be Love's first year, and give the team a better cap situation to build around him in 2022 and 2023. Packers didn't do that. They approached this off-season as a SB run season. 

At this point, the Packers should be all-in on 12 being the guy this season, which could mean 2 things. One, give him an extension he'll agree to for long term, or two, call his bluff, and force him to sit out if he really wants to do that. We'll get his salary paid back to help the cap, Love still gets to play and Rodgers can sit at home. Then trade him next off-season to a team who is drafting in the top 10. 

4 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Played a round of golf.  Drank some beers.  Cookout later today.

June 1st is like Christmas morning to see what presents GB might get from a Rodgers trade. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, incognito_man said:

AFTER June 1st

Even if the Packers had a trade lined up and were 100% ready to pull the trigger on the first day they'd get 2021 cap relief, the trade wouldn't come until Wednesday.

Sorry to disrupt your fantasy.

4 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

AFTER June 1st

Even if the Packers had a trade lined up and were 100% ready to pull the trigger on the first day they'd get 2021 cap relief, the trade wouldn't come until Wednesday.

Sorry to disrupt your fantasy.

I don't think he was being completely serious there...lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Norm said:

I don't think he was being completely serious there...lol

Of course not. He has expressed his wishes on the matter upwards of 100 times however. I figured I'd help him out by alerting him that he won't need to hit F5 all day tomorrow. That's the kind of guy I am @Norm. I look out for people.

Edited by Mr Anonymous
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Of course not. He has expressed his wishes on the matter upwards of 100 times however. I figured I'd help him out by alerting him that he won't need to hit F5 all day tomorrow. That's the kind of guy I am @Norm. I look out for people.

Especially those you owe money to and are behind the wheel of a car....