A-Rod's New team (if traded), what can Packers get in trade?

firstplace

3 minutes ago, cannondale said:

I disagree. And that aside, other than being able to say "go Fant" the Packers aren't going anywhere in 2021 

"Players aren't valuable in a trade"

Yes they are

"Look at the timeline, Fant has 2 years"

Fant has 3 years

"5th year options aren't a bargain"

5th year option for a TE is a bargain at $5.5 million

"Packers aren't going anywhere in 2021"

Dude...what the hell lol. I just spent less time getting my toddler to focus on her days of the week!

"oh look - a blue car!"

It's ok to admit you were wrong, ya know

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

"Players aren't valuable in a trade"

Yes they are

"Look at the timeline, Fant has 2 years"

Fant has 3 years

"5th year options aren't a bargain"

5th year option for a TE is a bargain at $5.5 million

"Packers aren't going anywhere in 2021"

Dude...what the hell lol. I just spent less time getting my toddler to focus on her days of the week!

"oh look - a blue car!"

It's ok to admit you were wrong, ya know

#1 you dont want to go there

#2 It's your OPINION that I'm wrong

Just now, cannondale said:

#1 you dont want to go there

#2 It's your OPINION that I'm wrong

lol

yes, it's just my opinion that 5th year options exist and that Hayden Hurst's was $5.5 million.

i am very famous because google shares my opinions on millions of web pages!

Just now, incognito_man said:

lol

yes, it's just my opinion that 5th year options exist and that Hayden Hurst's was $5.5 million.

i am very famous because google shares my opinions on millions of web pages!

When did I say the 5th year option doesn't exist ?? Every argument you make is 1/2 trolling. Instead of threatening to block me, actually do it

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

When did I say the 5th year option doesn't exist ?? Every argument you make is 1/2 trolling. Instead of threatening to block me, actually do it

you said it was only an opinion that you were wrong

I twice corrected your factual errors, but you can't admit you were wrong even after that. You instead try to say it's only an opinion. It is not an opinion that YOUR opinion was based upon incorrect facts. You refuse to reconsider your erroneously arrived-at opinion even after someone (me) took the time to look into it FOR you. Why couldn't you have spent the 30 seconds to google it? Which is, whatever, fine - I don't research 100% of things I comment on here either. But I do most of them. But even after being factually corrected you decide NOT to reconsider your now-cemented opinion (which was based on misinformation), but preferred to (1) move the goalposts until a conversation about the value of a 5th year option for a TE devolved into your paltry conclusion "well GB won't do anything in 2021 anyway". Which is a real headscratcher because it doesn't make any sense in any context of the conversation anyway. And (2) try and delude yourself (and readers) into thinking that it was merely an opinion that you were wrong when it is clear to any rational reader you are demonstrably factually wrong. Why do that?

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

-Asimov

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

you said it was only an opinion that you were wrong

I twice corrected your factual errors, but you can't admit you were wrong even after that. You instead try to say it's only an opinion. It is not an opinion that YOUR opinion was based upon incorrect facts. You refuse to reconsider your erroneously arrived-at opinion even after someone (me) took the time to look into it FOR you. Why couldn't you have spent the 30 seconds to google it? Which is, whatever, fine - I don't research 100% of things I comment on here either. But I do most of them. But even after being factually corrected you decide NOT to reconsider your now-cemented opinion (which was based on misinformation), but preferred to (1) move the goalposts until a conversation about the value of a 5th year option for a TE devolved into your paltry conclusion "well GB won't do anything in 2021 anyway". Which is a real headscratcher because it doesn't make any sense in any context of the conversation anyway. And (2) try and delude yourself (and readers) into thinking that it was merely an opinion that you were wrong when it is clear to any rational reader you are demonstrably factually wrong. Why do that?

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

-Asimov

Like I'm gonna read that. 

I stand by my original opinion. Trading for players in not good value - especially when you consider the timeline.

You're a troll. You trolled my height weight in the Van Lanen thread, you were the ultimate Capers troll for years, and you tried trolling now with the 5th year option comment. I get it - its your schtick. Do what you do best.

Edited by cannondale
  • Like 1