Fantasy Football 2021

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

And honestly I kinda want to try to whole Zero RB thing too lol. I've always been either a get two RBs early or at least have one RB1 by R2. 

I was also thinking if I end up with Mahomes, Diggs/Ridley, Kelce and Dobbins, I guess that wouldn't be too bad.

*QBs score a boat load in our league settings especially the top 5 QBs*

Or  I actually wouldn't mind if it instead of Dobbins, I punted RB all together and picked a WR like Lamb instead.

I actually like the RBs in R4: Gaskins, Davis, J-Rob, Edmonds. 

2 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Well I already lost a RB for the season in Cam Akers, You think Gio Bernard is the best option to pick up? PPR league

Othe roptions include

Tarik Cohen

Kennith Gainwell

Wayne Gallman

Deejay Dallas

Darrel Williams

Justin Jackson

Joshua Kelley

Of those options probably. 

I ended up going for Gainwell, Seems like he has the easiest path to work out of those options with only Miles Sander ahead of him and seems like hes the clear cut passing down back in Philly, Gio was tempting but with RoJo, Fournette, Shady and Keshawn Vaughn all there I thought hes the safer bet for now.

3 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Well I already lost a RB for the season in Cam Akers, You think Gio Bernard is the best option to pick up? PPR league

Othe roptions include

Tarik Cohen

Kennith Gainwell

Wayne Gallman

Deejay Dallas

Darrel Williams

Justin Jackson

Joshua Kelley

Darrell Williams for me I think. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

I ended up going for Gainwell, Seems like he has the easiest path to work out of those options with only Miles Sander ahead of him and seems like hes the clear cut passing down back in Philly, Gio was tempting but with RoJo, Fournette, Shady and Keshawn Vaughn all there I thought hes the safer bet for now.

Shady is gone although of the 4 you mentioned he is head and shoulders #4. I dont hate the swing on Gainwell

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Shady is gone although of the 4 you mentioned he is head and shoulders #4. I dont hate the swing on Gainwell

Didnt realize he was gone the website I use still has him on the Bucs. We’ll see what happens still awhile until the season starts. 

18 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

In PPR, Terry Mclaurin or CeeDee Lamb? We do get 1 point for 25 return yards and Ceedee Lamb is supposedly the Punt Returner for Dallas again if this makes any difference. 

I'd take McLaurin. I do expect big things from Lamb and because of that I think they take him off of punts. Especially with Cooper's health in question from time to time, they cant afford to have Lamb get hurt returning punts

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'd take McLaurin. I do expect big things from Lamb and because of that I think they take him off of punts. Especially with Cooper's health in question from time to time, they cant afford to have Lamb get hurt returning punts

Since I'm without a 3rd, I would have to use one of my 2nd round picks for Lamb (31 and 34 overall) which I think its around his ADP. 

Looks like Michael Thomas may miss up to a month with his ankle injury, He def could and should slip down the boards a bit and could be a good target to get if and when he starts slipping, Think of Lev Bell when he was suspended 4 games a few years ago at the start of the season and you got him at a great discount.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I fully expect Adams to not sit out after not getting a new contract but let's say Arod is traded, where would you guys rank Adams in a ppr league?

He would still be in my top 3 probably Hes that good, DHop put up great years with sub par QB play, Im sure the list can go on of WRs who have done well with poor QBs just cant think of many off the top of my head.

• Like 1