Fantasy Football 2021

4 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Who are some people youre looking at this year?

The "My" guys:

Any second year WR(Lamb, Claypool, Aiyuk, Higgins and etc)

Najee Harris

Cooper Kupp

Antonio Brown

DJ Chark

Guys later on in the draft(Let say starting in Round9?)

Michael Pittman

Parris Campbell

Irv Smith

James Conner

Gus Edwards

Trey Sermon

Zach Moss

Mike Williams

Jamaal Williams

Gabriel Davis

Michael Carter

Qadree Ollison

One guy I feel good about than most is Kenny Golladay. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

The "My" guys:

Any second year WR(Lamb, Claypool, Aiyuk, Higgins and etc)

Najee Harris

Cooper Kupp

Antonio Brown

DJ Chark

Guys later on in the draft(Let say starting in Round9?)

Michael Pittman

Parris Campbell

Irv Smith

James Conner

Gus Edwards

Trey Sermon

Zach Moss

Mike Williams

Jamaal Williams

Gabriel Davis

Michael Carter

Qadree Ollison

One guy I feel good about than most is Kenny Golladay. 

Guys that are in bold are people Im keeping an eye on or interest me

My early list of people to keep an eye on or people that I just sorta like that could be good value

Najee Harris

TJ Hockenson

Antonio Gibson

Zeke, Sounds like hes due for some postive TD regression

Devonta Smith

JK Dobbins

Kyle Pitts, Another guy I may target lateish in the draft if I wait on TE

T-Law, Decent QB to target late if im waiting on QB

Cole Beasley, Seems like he could be a good later round target for floor guy

Edited by mattyice0401
  • Like 1

Not going yo be a popular opinion, but I love Brandon Cooks as a late option. If I can get him as my 4th WR (2 WR league) I’ll be super happy.

theres literally, no one else on the team…. Guy is going to get like a 35% target share and the Texans are in bad shape defensively. 

I think early rounds Zeke and Aaron Jones are undervalued.  Especially Aaron Jones.  Feel like Rodgers stuff has depressed his value to where he’s undervalued if Rodgers is out and a screaming value if he plays (like I expect)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 101Raider said:

Not going yo be a popular opinion, but I love Brandon Cooks as a late option. If I can get him as my 4th WR (2 WR league) I’ll be super happy.

theres literally, no one else on the team…. Guy is going to get like a 35% target share and the Texans are in bad shape defensively. 

I think early rounds Zeke and Aaron Jones are undervalued.  Especially Aaron Jones.  Feel like Rodgers stuff has depressed his value to where he’s undervalued if Rodgers is out and a screaming value if he plays (like I expect)

I like Zeke as well even If hes getting a little older but I heard some crazy stats that hes due for some positive TD regression which peaks my interest along with Dak being back and an OL being healthy once again.

2 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

I like Zeke as well even If hes getting a little older but I heard some crazy stats that hes due for some positive TD regression which peaks my interest along with Dak being back and an OL being healthy once again.

I heard the same TD positive regression thing, it was in several of the Podcasts I listen too.

As for age, Zekes only 25 (26 come season started)feels like he’s been around a while, but dude is still young.

maybe in dynasty I look to move him after this year (I do feel there’s some merit to the 28 cliff thing), but redraft, I’m all aboard. His o-line was decimated and Dak going down was terrible.  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

I heard the same TD positive regression thing, it was in several of the Podcasts I listen too.

As for age, Zekes only 25 (26 come season started)feels like he’s been around a while, but dude is still young.

maybe in dynasty I look to move him after this year (I do feel there’s some merit to the 28 cliff thing), but redraft, I’m all aboard. His o-line was decimated and Dak going down was terrible.  

1.4k carries though thats a lot of work for someone also have heard and read he doesnt look as explosive anymore I didnt watch a lot of the boys last year so i can neither confirm or deny that notion with my own eyes.

On 6/6/2021 at 7:45 AM, 101Raider said:

I also like the Rookie on their team as a very late filer, Nico Collins. 

Just joined a cheaper league (25$ buy in but its discounted at $22.50) Because I wanted to to an early draft this year and got draft position 1 in the league and was curious who you would go for?

PPR league 10 man league still some slots open so let me know if you want the info on the league 22.50 aint bad for an early draft, Draft is this Sunday June 13th at 830PM CST.

Trying to trade back to like the 4th or 5th spot though because I have no idea who I would take at 1 this year, CMC is a obvious choice but coming off an Injury season makes me hesitate.

On 6/8/2021 at 12:07 PM, mattyice0401 said:

Just joined a cheaper league (25$ buy in but its discounted at $22.50) Because I wanted to to an early draft this year and got draft position 1 in the league and was curious who you would go for?

PPR league 10 man league still some slots open so let me know if you want the info on the league 22.50 aint bad for an early draft, Draft is this Sunday June 13th at 830PM CST.

Trying to trade back to like the 4th or 5th spot though because I have no idea who I would take at 1 this year, CMC is a obvious choice but coming off an Injury season makes me hesitate.

CMC easily.

• Like 1