Fantasy Football 2021

I have the 12th pick in a 0.5 PPR draft. If Kelce is there at 12, and I take him, how would you guys feel if I went with 3 WRs to follow him? We start 2 RB and 3 WR with no FLEX. I'm not a fan of the RBs that seem to be available in the first 4 rounds in that spot so I figured shoot the moon with 4 pass catchers, including the #1 TE, and then grab my QB1 on the 5th/6th turn. RBs are whatever at this point if you're picking that far back. We get big play bonuses too. 

Obviously, it'll depend on the board because this draft is rather unpredictable every year. My plans never quite fall the way I expect but, if Kelce is there, I can definitely load up on WR with the depth of the position. 

I just think I'd feel more comfortable going with Kelce+Tyreek/Diggs/Nuk on the 1/2 turn and then WRs like Cooper (doubt it), Evans, Thielen, Godwin on the 3/4.

Edited by beekay414

12 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So I officially have #9 in my Non-PPR draft. I full expect the first 8 picks to be in some order:

CMC-Cook-Henry-Kamara-Kelce-Saquon-Chubb-Zeke

What would you do at 9?

Davante Adams/Tyreek Hill?

Aaron Jones/Jonathan Taylor?

I'm leaning towards 1 of the Packer duo

Id take Hills and Adams, Tae is soooo consistent with his tuddie production its ridiculous, 18 tuddies last year man.

Im starting to find decent RB depth in the middle rounds  and have been going a WR/WR/WR route with my first 3 picks and have been liking it a lot more than going RB/RB or RB/WR route.

12 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I have the 12th pick in a 0.5 PPR draft. If Kelce is there at 12, and I take him, how would you guys feel if I went with 3 WRs to follow him? We start 2 RB and 3 WR with no FLEX. I'm not a fan of the RBs that seem to be available in the first 4 rounds in that spot so I figured shoot the moon with 4 pass catchers, including the #1 TE, and then grab my QB1 on the 5th/6th turn. RBs are whatever at this point if you're picking that far back. We get big play bonuses too. 

Obviously, it'll depend on the board because this draft is rather unpredictable every year. My plans never quite fall the way I expect but, if Kelce is there, I can definitely load up on WR with the depth of the position. 

I just think I'd feel more comfortable going with Kelce+Tyreek/Diggs/Nuk on the 1/2 turn and then WRs like Cooper (doubt it), Evans, Thielen, Godwin on the 3/4.

Id be fine with thta plan as im starting to like that strategy a more and more as time goes on getting a Kareem Hunt Travis Etienne and like a Damien Harris and a rookie RB is pretty good imo with 3 stacked WRs and an elite TE, Then you can grab pass catchers like Hines and Bernard later on in the draft.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, beekay414 said:

So basically you’re asking if the zero RB strategy is viable.

Short answer is yes it is. Just be watchful of your peers and be ready to deviate. If someone else has the same idea it gets a lot tougher to pull off.

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Anyone getting concerned about Dak Prescott's shoulder and therefore the ripple effect on the WRs/Zeke?

Considering I have a better than average chance of drafting Zeke in a couple of weeks, I’m definitely monitoring the situation…

8 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I know its one pre season game but thoughts on how Gibson was used last night? They took him out of 3rd and short and like last year, he wasn't using on third and long BUT he did touch the ball 7 times in three drives? 5 carries and 3 targets/2 rec. 

Its preseason. Not really worried he wasnt there for 3rd and short. To me that is a play that gets you cracked, lots of bodies flying. Maybe he isnt the guy. 7 touches is a better headline thats good especially since we want him catching passes away from JD McKissic(sp?)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Its preseason. Not really worried he wasnt there for 3rd and short. To me that is a play that gets you cracked, lots of bodies flying. Maybe he isnt the guy. 7 touches is a better headline thats good especially since we want him catching passes away from JD McKissic(sp?)

guess this explains it too?

Overall, I'm still trying to figure out who I'd pick if I had to pick between Gibson or Mixon.

Mixon has the workload

Gibson might be a 2.5 down back but he plays with that nasty defense that could result in more carries?

Edited by NcFinest9erFan

Who would you pick in a PPR league CeeDee Lamb or Allen Robinson? I have a hard time choosing between the two but usually lean towards Robinson, We know who Roninson is and what his ceiling and floor are pretty much and I like it but Im not in love with it, CeeDee is an unknown given its going to be his 2nd year in the league and I feel like hes going a little too high for my taste but he still hasnt reached his ceiling which very well could be a top 10 top 8 WR in the league.