Fantasy Football 2021

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

You genuinely think Kelce has a better chance of falling to 6 than Diggs? I’d take Kelce in a heartbeat but if you could get both that’d be sweet. 
Considering the keepers plus Najee going before pick 3, idk if a RB is good value honestly.

Youre keeping Taylor right? Is that this league?

No I had Barkley but shipped him away lol.

I want to believe whoever I don't pick won't make it to 6. Waller is the consolation prize if I don't pick kelce at 3 but after Diggs and ridley I think the remaining WRs are below those 2.

I ran a mock in my league using ESPN ranks since that's what most folks uses. Not gonna lie I can live with the Kareem hunt, chase Edmonds and Damien Harris if I have a elite group of pass catchers.

Edited by NcFinest9erFan

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

I want to believe whoever I don't pick won't make it to 6. Waller is the consolation prize if I don't pick kelce at 3 but after Diggs and ridley I think the remaining WRs are below those 2.

But I will add that most folks in this league aren't too keen on spending their 1st pick on TE so there's a chance.

4 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I ran a mock in my league using ESPN ranks since that's what most folks uses. Not gonna lie I can live with the Kareem hunt, chase Edmonds and Damien Harris if I have a elite group of pass catchers.

I dont love those RBs but man having Kelce/Diggs would be awesome

Who is your keeper?

6 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I dont love those RBs but man having Kelce/Diggs would be awesome

Who is your keeper?

Keeper less now after trading Barkley and 35 for 6 and 19.

I know Diggs won't make it to 6 but I'd give kelce making it a 50/50.

In my mock, I would miss out on Montgomery, Carson and Henderson but I would have Diggs, Cooper, Woods and Waller. After 2 rounds.

Edited by NcFinest9erFan

General strategy question. I'm in a 2 RB, 3WR, 2 Flex TE QB league that is full ppr. I always draft in tiers. My question is do I get lean RB heavy in the first couple of rounds then scoop value in WRs later on? I've don't this setup for a few years now, but it's a difficult setup to master.

9 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Keeper less now after trading Barkley and 35 for 6 and 19.

I know Diggs won't make it to 6 but I'd give kelce making it a 50/50.

In my mock, I would miss out on Montgomery, Carson and Henderson but I would have Diggs, Cooper, Woods and Waller. After 2 rounds.

Okay so is it pretty obvious that the Top-6 players available are:

Najee Harris-DK Metcalf-Travis Kelce-Stefon Diggs-Calvin Ridley-Darren Waller?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twslhs20 said:

General strategy question. I'm in a 2 RB, 3WR, 2 Flex TE QB league that is full ppr. I always draft in tiers. My question is do I get lean RB heavy in the first couple of rounds then scoop value in WRs later on? I've don't this setup for a few years now, but it's a difficult setup to master.

The fact you're forced to start 3 WRs and can start up to 5 to me means you stick to your tiers. If you have the benefit of being in a draft spot where you can get an elite RB then great because the rest of the board can fall to you but I wouldnt be too concerned if your RB2/3 aren't that great because you could have 4 really good WRs and start all 4. Full PPR gives more value to the WRs than RBs generally when comparing to Non-PPR and .5 PPR

This isnt to say just go in with a 0 RB strategy, let the board come to you but given the PPR and starting lineup, dont feel like you have to pass on Stefon Diggs/Tyreek Hill/Davante Adams for Joe Mixon

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Okay so is it pretty obvious that the Top-6 players available are:

Najee Harris-DK Metcalf-Travis Kelce-Stefon Diggs-Calvin Ridley-Darren Waller?

Yeah, I'm about 95% sure. The guy picking at one could flip flop and go with Diggs at one but all summer long, he's been talking about Najee. Also, the guy picking at 4 is a bit of a wildcard. Sometimes his picks come out of left field. 

I do think there's a possibly the top 6 round out like this:

Harris - Owner here talked all summer long about Harris. He could still go Diggs.

DK - This guy is worried he won't get DK after keeping Aaron Jones. 

Diggs - Me

Ridley- He's the wild card. I do think he could go Ridley here but this pick could be the first curveball

Mixon- Owner here made a trade and has 2 picks in Round 3-5. He's told me he doesn't mind the WRs in that range. 

Kelce - Me

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

if thats the case @NcFinest9erFan and you think it goes Najee-DK and you have picks 3 & 6 I'd take Kelce at 3 and hope Diggs/Ridley arent taken 4-5. I think the difference between Kelce and Waller is larger than Diggs/Ridley

Worst case they are gone, who would you rather have: Gibson or Mixon? Honestly, I like the WRs in the tier after Diggs and Ridley but I just don't love them enough to pick them at 6 (Brown, Keenan, Mclaurin).

^I've also been trying to move #6 but no one wants to move up with me. These guys don't like to take a plunge unless they really know what's there on draft day.

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Yeah, I'm about 95% sure. The guy picking at one could flip flop and go with Diggs at one but all summer long, he's been talking about Najee. Also, the guy picking at 4 is a bit of a wildcard. Sometimes his picks come out of left field. 

I do think there's a possibly the top 6 round out like this:

Harris - Owner here talked all summer long about Harris. He could still go Diggs.

DK - This guy is worried he won't get DK after keeping Aaron Jones. 

Diggs - Me

Ridley- He's the wild card. I do think he could go Ridley here but this pick could be the first curveball

Mixon- Owner here made a trade and has 2 picks in Round 3-5. He's told me he doesn't mind the WRs in that range. 

Kelce - Me

As much as I like Waller, Mixon is a better pick at 6 than him. Makes me think even better about taking Kelce at 3 just because then you get Diggs/Ridley/Mixon. The board can come to you that way

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Gibson/Mixon is something I go back and forth on. its practically a coin flip

Same here.

Unless things change with these next two games, Gibson looks like he may be a two down back BUT the usage in week 1 was encouraging.

Mixon is gonna get the ball a ton, my issue with him are those injuries. If he had played 14 games last year, I'd lean Mixon over Gibson. 

11 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

As much as I like Waller, Mixon is a better pick at 6 than him. Makes me think even better about taking Kelce at 3 just because then you get Diggs/Ridley/Mixon. The board can come to you that way

I think Kittle is a better value than Waller? If Kittle plays all 17 games, he and Waller should have identical numbers?

9 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Same here.

Unless things change with these next two games, Gibson looks like he may be a two down back BUT the usage in week 1 was encouraging.

Mixon is gonna get the ball a ton, my issue with him are those injuries. If he had played 14 games last year, I'd lean Mixon over Gibson. 

Injuries, his OL is probably worse and their defense is bad.

Its one of those decisions that I think will be made for me. I pick 9th, in round 2 I highly doubt those 2 plus Najee Harris will all be there. I have those 3 very close together. if 1 is there I'm happy

• Like 1