Fantasy Football 2021

34 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Out of curiosity, who are you targeting at that spot?

Any of the RBs that drop I just want to be in that spot so i can pick earlier in the 2nd Im realistically fine with any and all of the top RBs CMC, DC33, Henry, Zeke Im a little lower on AK, and Barkley. Only reason why Im lower on Barkley is because hje was hurt last year

4 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Any of the RBs that drop I just want to be in that spot so i can pick earlier in the 2nd Im realistically fine with any and all of the top RBs CMC, DC33, Henry, Zeke Im a little lower on AK, and Barkley. Only reason why Im lower on Barkley is because hje was hurt last year

Fair enough.

• Like 1

I have the 4th pick this year in my annual money league.  We determine the order by doing a madden sim. 

Im starting to hate the 4th pick.  After McCaffrey, Henry, and Cook goes top 3 I dont know who to select.  At least I have a few months to decide.  

Barkley scares me with his injury

Kamara with Winston and Hill at QB scares me

Zeke would be the safer pick but Cowboys have too many other weapons on offense

Edited by Texansfan713

On 6/6/2021 at 6:45 AM, 101Raider said:

Not going yo be a popular opinion, but I love Brandon Cooks as a late option. If I can get him as my 4th WR (2 WR league) I’ll be super happy.

theres literally, no one else on the team…. Guy is going to get like a 35% target share and the Texans are in bad shape defensively. 

I think early rounds Zeke and Aaron Jones are undervalued.  Especially Aaron Jones.  Feel like Rodgers stuff has depressed his value to where he’s undervalued if Rodgers is out and a screaming value if he plays (like I expect)

Not high on Cooks this year

1. David Culley is the HC and his track record shows WR production is terrible.

2. Tyrod Taylor and David Mills will be throwing him the ball this season.

3. I believe we are going to be a more run oriented team..

• Like 2

On 6/11/2021 at 7:46 AM, Texansfan713 said:

Not high on Cooks this year

1. David Culley is the HC and his track record shows WR production is terrible.

2. Tyrod Taylor and David Mills will be throwing him the ball this season.

3. I believe we are going to be a more run oriented team..

While you aren’t terribly off there, the reality is you’ll be playing from behind in the second half a lot. That necessitates throwing the ball. 
So especially in PPR formats, you just can’t ignore Cooks. His competition is thin as well for targets. 

5 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Look forward to the results! 

Yeah I really wanted to do an early draft to try and get a few draft day steals with it being so early in the season.

I dont even think im going to draft a D/ST  or Kicker just for the extra depth with it being so early as well just in cause of injuries

Edited by mattyice0401

30 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

After the top 3 rbs (McCaffrey, Cook and Henry) how would you all rate the other rb's thats projected to go round 1 in a PPR league. 

I'd put the guy who was easily the #1 RB in the league in PPR last year next (if you're foolish enough to not have him in that top group).

• Like 2

12 team, .5 PPR rookie keeper league. 

Our rookie can be anyone who was a rookie last season (obviously) or someone we drafted and held onto since their rookie season. Mine is Alvin Kamara.

My other keeper options are:

WR Tyreek Hill
WR Stefon Diggs
RB Chris Carson

I am certainly keeping Hill and the biased Bills fan in me wants to keep Diggs as well but I don't have a 1st round pick this season and the RB's I'd be looking at in R2 are likely guys like Myles Gaskin, Mike Davis or Chase Edmonds. Should I risk it and just be stacked at WR right away or go the safer route with a pairing of Carson and Kamara as my RB's and either have the chance at a steady RB3 or very good WR2 in round 2?

12 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Our rookie can be anyone who was a rookie last season (obviously) or someone we drafted and held onto since their rookie season. Mine is Alvin Kamara.

WR Tyreek Hill
WR Stefon Diggs
RB Chris Carson

I am certainly keeping Hill and the biased Bills fan in me wants to keep Diggs as well but I don't have a 1st round pick this season and the RB's I'd be looking at in R2 are likely guys like Myles Gaskin, Mike Davis or Chase Edmonds. Should I risk it and just be stacked at WR right away or go the safer route with a pairing of Carson and Kamara as my RB's and either have the chance at a steady RB3 or very good WR2 in round 2?

If it were me, I’d keep Diggs over Carson.  I’d rather have two high end WR1s and have a position of strength.  I mean it’s quite possible those two go end up as WR1 and WR2 this year overall.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

WR Tyreek Hill
WR Stefon Diggs
RB Chris Carson

Hill and Diggs for me. With those three, you'll be fine with Gaskin/Davis/Edmonds as your RB2. 

• Like 1