Fantasy Football 2021

9 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Trying to drop Goff for Daniel Jones and considering starting him over Hurts next week. Also trying to add the Panthers defense against Houston. 

i have the Bills D but im considering adding the Panthers D too off waivers.  Bills play Chiefs coming up week 5 and the Panthers play the Eagles that week.  Bills on a bye week 7 and the Panthers play the Giants that week.  

10 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

i have the Bills D but im considering adding the Panthers D too off waivers.  Bills play Chiefs coming up week 5 and the Panthers play the Eagles that week.  Bills on a bye week 7 and the Panthers play the Giants that week.  

The Panthers defense is definitely worth adding this week and I think they'll be consistent all year. I know it's only been two games but they're #1 in ppg/ypg allowed and sacks, while also being top 10 in takeaways. They have talent at all 3 levels of the defense with Brian Burns/Derrick Brown on the DL, Hassan Reddick/Shaq Thompson at LB, and Jaycee Horn/Jeremy Chin in the defensive backfield. 

They're going to absolutely body Davis Mills on a short week.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The Panthers defense is definitely worth adding this week and I think they'll be consistent all year. I know it's only been two games but they're #1 in ppg/ypg allowed and sacks, while also being top 10 in takeaways. They have talent at all 3 levels of the defense with Brian Burns/Derrick Brown on the DL, Hassan Reddick/Shaq Thompson at LB, and Jaycee Horn/Jeremy Chin in the defensive backfield. 

Would you drop the AZ D/ST who play @ JAX for the Panthers D/ST or is it kind of a wash to you?

0.5 PPR, we start 2 FLEX, 12 teams:

Need some thoughts on my WR situation. It’s not pretty.

I grabbed RBs 3 of my first 4 (A. Jones, N. Harris, then Allen Robinson, then Chris Carson).

My WR group is:

Allen Robinson

Laviska Shenault

*Curtis Samuel

Cole Beasley

Bryan Edwards

Sammy Watkins

*Michael Thomas

I picked up Edwards and Watkins due to volume and thinking they’d at least have some games where they blow up. The biggest “if” here is Michael Thomas. If he comes back healthy and gets his top target share as usual, he’s a WR2 at minimum I think. Samuel is someone I thought would be a sneaky pickup in an offense with Fitz so still optimistic when he’s back and healthy he’s a good FLEX.

Shenault through 2 games has been huge bust. Should I count on him to at least be a decent FLEX for the next 4 weeks until Thomas is back?

But the rest:

Beasley, Watkins, and Edwards.

Cole was a high floor guy for me but I’m dropping him for another position player. Who do you keep out of Watkins/Edwards if you have to choose?

Any sleeper WR suggestion out there? KJ Osborn?

And for thoughts on who all I took, I have Kyler Murray, Kyle Pitts, and TB Defense as well.

Edited by Tyronnosaurus

Just now, Tyronnosaurus said:

0.5 PPR, we start 2 FLEX, 12 teams:

Need some thoughts on my WR situation. It’s not pretty.

I grabbed RBs 3 of my first 4 (A. Jones, N. Harris, then Allen Robinson, then Chris Carson).

My WR group is:

Allen Robinson

Laviska Shenault

*Curtis Samuel

Cole Beasley

Bryan Edwards

Sammy Watkins

*Michael Thomas

I picked up Edwards and Watkins due to volume and thinking they’d at least have some games where they blow up. The biggest “if” here is Michael Thomas. If he comes back healthy and gets his top target share as usual, he’s a WR2 at minimum I think. Samuel is someone I thought would be a sneaky pickup in an offense with Fitz so still optimistic when he’s back and healthy he’s a good FLEX.

Shenault through 2 games has been huge bust. Should I count on him to at least be a decent FLEX for the next 4 weeks until Thomas is back?

But the rest:

Beasley, Watkins, and Edwards.

Cole was a high floor guy for me but I’m dropping him for another position player. Who do you keep out of Watkins/Edwards if you have to choose?

Any sleeper WR suggestion out there?

Rashod Bateman but he won’t help you out immediately maybe Terrace Marshall but I have a hard time owning a Panther WR not named DJ Moore, I’m dropping Robby Anderson tbh I don’t want the 3rd option in that offense behind DJ and CMC and I think Terrace Marshall had snaps or targets than Robby this week. 

Someone mentioned CEH. You cant start him anymore. I don't play normal fantasy football but do play DFS and he is about as untouchable as one player can be. KC seems way more pass happy towards the goal line so you're not even getting much goal line carriers and then you add the fact he fumbled. He's not worth the risk

Two players I really like this week for DFS is Saquon Barkley against the Falcons. Falcons have an awful run defense only reason why its ranked 24th and not last is because the Bucs threw the ball on them instead of running. Think this is the week Barkley is able to get some good run and to be able to get into the end zone one or two times. Also at 6,000 cant beat it

Cordarrelle Patterson at 5,900 has been very involved in the Falcons offense and even getting the goal line carriers over Mike Davis which makes him even more valuable because they're playing him at RB and FanDuel has him listed as a WR.

Also really like Antonio Brown. Ramsey will be on Evans or Godwin which will open up for passes for Brown and AB is the perfect WR who will take those underneath routes that the Rams want to give you

couple fantasy questions? (ppr)

• Rondale Moore vs Elijah Moore ROS????
  • C Patterson worth the 1st waiver spot???
  • Hooper or G Everett? Am I crazy to want Everett because he has unrealized TE potential. Browns kinda have a TE logjam 
  • Carr or Daniel Jones?  Jones Is it a cheat code with his rushing ability.. Everyone is hyping DC but maybe Raiders were force to throw with no Jacobs and tough defenses

11 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

couple fantasy questions? (ppr)

• Rondale Moore vs Elijah Moore ROS????
  • C Patterson worth the 1st waiver spot???
  • Hooper or G Everett? Am I crazy to want Everett because he has unrealized TE potential. Browns kinda have a TE logjam 
  • Carr or Daniel Jones?  Jones Is it a cheat code with his rushing ability.. Everyone is hyping DC but maybe Raiders were force to throw with no Jacobs and tough defenses

1. Id go with Moore…

2. Not for me, no. Any other options available?

3. I think I agree with you on Everett. 

4. That’s still Carr for me. Turnovers will start to come with DJ and I don’t see him putting up running games like that every week. Carr is going off a lot in games.

rondale

On 9/20/2021 at 1:49 PM, Lionized said:

I am about done with CEH and only used him as a flex option. His usage in that offense is horrendous. I’m not sure if his relationship is good with Mahomes, or if he just likes the deep ball to pad his stats. Not once did he role out CEH way or even look his way. 

I’ve got him as well and it’s doing my head in. But I’m keeping him because I do believe he will get more usage in certain games. 

that was pitiful though this week

• Like 1

On 9/21/2021 at 10:42 AM, NYRaider said:

i didnt get the panthers d...good news for me is that he has one of the worst teams in the league.  i was able to get emmanuel sanders though off waivers. 

13 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Someone mentioned CEH. You cant start him anymore. I don't play normal fantasy football but do play DFS and he is about as untouchable as one player can be. KC seems way more pass happy towards the goal line so you're not even getting much goal line carriers and then you add the fact he fumbled. He's not worth the risk

Two players I really like this week for DFS is Saquon Barkley against the Falcons. Falcons have an awful run defense only reason why its ranked 24th and not last is because the Bucs threw the ball on them instead of running. Think this is the week Barkley is able to get some good run and to be able to get into the end zone one or two times. Also at 6,000 cant beat it

Cordarrelle Patterson at 5,900 has been very involved in the Falcons offense and even getting the goal line carriers over Mike Davis which makes him even more valuable because they're playing him at RB and FanDuel has him listed as a WR.

Also really like Antonio Brown. Ramsey will be on Evans or Godwin which will open up for passes for Brown and AB is the perfect WR who will take those underneath routes that the Rams want to give you

Daniel Jones is a sleeper this week against the Falcons. Jalen Hurts had a ton of success with the RPO against the Falcons and Jones absolutely torched WFT with his legs.