Fantasy Football 2021

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I saw that Tevin Coleman just got hurt and Michael Carter was still a free agent so I dropped Daniel Jones to grab him. 

Nice move he could be and should be on the rise here soon I snagged him up in acouple leagues the past 2 weeks when people dropped him

10 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Nice move he could be and should be on the rise here soon I snagged him up in acouple leagues the past 2 weeks when people dropped him

Yeah a nice stash piece for sure he had 13 touches last week and his usage should continue to rise with Coleman out. On my team currently my RB's are Joe Mixon, D'Andre Swift, Damien Harris, Chase Edmonds, Michael Carter, and Ja'vonte Williams. 

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah a nice stash piece for sure he had 13 touches last week and his usage should continue to rise with Coleman out. On my team currently my RB's are Joe Mixon, D'Andre Swift, Damien Harris, Chase Edmonds, Michael Carter, and Ja'vonte Williams. 

Thats a good RB core tbh, Mike Davis has killed me this year along with Najee

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Najee will get going as the year progresses he's a monster. Mike Davis might be one of the biggest fantasy busts of recent history though.

By that time comes around It might be too late for me in regards to Najee Also CEH has burned me this year one team im 0-2 and about to be 0-3 with CMC, CEH, Justin Jefferson and Cooper Kupp as my core.

The days of drafting a TE in the teen rounds might be over for me that position has also killed me this year, Just havent been lucky/ drafted poorly this year.

Edited by mattyice0401

4 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

By that time comes around It might be too late for me in regards to Najee Also CEH has burned me this year one team im 0-2 and about to be 0-3 with CMC, CEH, Justin Jefferson and Cooper Kupp as my core.

The days of drafting a TE in the teen rounds might be over for me that position has also killed me this year, Just havent been lucky/ drafted poorly this year.

I think with Ben's injury and Diontae being hurt they'll look to get him more involved. CEH has been a bust for sure though. 

I like my team a lot though, I have the RB that I mentioned and at WR I have Davante Adams, Stefon Diggs, Diontae Johnson, Tyler Boyd, and Bryan Edwards. 

I agree about waiting too long on TE, I ended up selecting Edmonds a pick before TJ Hockenson was taken. I waited hella long but ended up with Dallas Goddert which I was okay with just because I can double up points with Hurts at QB and Goddert at TE. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I think with Ben's injury and Diontae being hurt they'll look to get him more involved. CEH has been a bust for sure though. 

I like my team a lot though, I have the RB that I mentioned and at WR I have Davante Adams, Stefon Diggs, Diontae Johnson, Tyler Boyd, and Bryan Edwards. 

I agree about waiting too long on TE, I ended up selecting Edmonds a pick before TJ Hockenson was taken. I waited hella long but ended up with Dallas Goddert which I was okay with just because I can double up points with Hurts at QB and Goddert at TE. 

I like that WR core as well doesnt seem to be a bad team really

Hockenson has been a stud this year and should continue his breakout as long as he stays healthy

Goedert I wasnt sold on just because Ertz was still there but looking back would of loved to have him over who im starting on a weekly basis.

Hurts was a great pick and wanted to get him but kept on passing on him because I was fine with waiting and taking a Tannehill or a Joe Burrow but again that was another mistake

7 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

I like that WR core as well doesnt seem to be a bad team really

Hockenson has been a stud this year and should continue his breakout as long as he stays healthy

Goedert I wasnt sold on just because Ertz was still there but looking back would of loved to have him over who im starting on a weekly basis.

Hurts was a great pick and wanted to get him but kept on passing on him because I was fine with waiting and taking a Tannehill or a Joe Burrow but again that was another mistake

Josh Allen's shaky play to start the season has made me slightly concerned about Diggs but hopefully he'll figure It out soon. Adams was also a no show in week 1 but then came on super strong last week, I need him to score TD's though. Diontae gets like 12 targets per game but for whatever reason they were throwing him the ball in garbage time with 5 seconds left and he got hurt, smh. 

The only reason I took Goedert was because I already had Hurts and there wasn't much left on the board at TE. Ertz is on the covid list now so hopefully he can have a big game and take over as TE1 for Philly going forward. All of Philly's WR's are small so ideally he'll become their main red zone threat as well. Who are you starting at TE?

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Josh Allen's shaky play to start the season has made me slightly concerned about Diggs but hopefully he'll figure It out soon. Adams was also a no show in week 1 but then came on super strong last week, I need him to score TD's though. Diontae gets like 12 targets per game but for whatever reason they were throwing him the ball in garbage time with 5 seconds left and he got hurt, smh. 

The only reason I took Goedert was because I already had Hurts and there wasn't much left on the board at TE. Ertz is on the covid list now so hopefully he can have a big game and take over as TE1 for Philly going forward. All of Philly's WR's are small so ideally he'll become their main red zone threat as well. Who are you starting at TE?

Man you dont even want to know haha Hock in one league and that league Im 2-0 but just lost CMC

Cole Kmet, Pat freiermuth (was Gerald Everett) LOLOL, and Tyler Higbee

Higbee has beena  disappointment for me so far as I thought he was going to finally breakout but has been the case so far

3 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Man you dont even want to know haha Hock in one league and that league Im 2-0 but just lost CMC

Cole Kmet, Pat freiermuth (was Gerald Everett) LOLOL, and Tyler Higbee

Higbee has beena  disappointment for me so far as I thought he was going to finally breakout but has been the case so far

I think Cole Kmet might start getting some more looks with Fields playing now. Higbee is lost in the sauce, the Rams receivers are too good. I'm currently 1-1 playing an 0-2 dude, need to beat him and send him into the upside down, lol. But it's projected to be super close.

• Like 1