Fantasy Football 2021

4 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

anyone else still think Elijah Moore might still break out? he missed most of preseason but thrown in there week 1 and barely missed on a few big plays. His numbers alot better week 2, when Wilson faced a tough pats D. thinking of dropping Kenny G for him to see what happens tomorrow. 

imo no as long as Jamison Crowder is around dont they both play the slot? and Crowder is coming back form injury

3 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Who would you rather ROS Evan Engram or Tyler Higbee? PPR league

Who would you rather have ROS Evan Engram or Cole Kmet? PPR league

I dropped SOny for Evan in one league and sorta instantly regretted it because I have Tyler Higbee as my TE

Evan sure did suck last year.. but maybe because there's more talent on Giants the game is easier for him?

Edited by Humble_Beast

9 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

I picked him up in both my leagues prior to the game. I had a weird feeling Thursday night.

You and me both. I literally stared at Hubbard on my app for about 10 minutes. The moment CMC waved to check himself out I picked him up.

Hope CMC returns to form but a part of me is afraid that maybe he's starting to break down?

35 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Who would you rather have rest of season, Aiyuk or Deebo?

I need to deal one of them sooner rather than later.

Rest of season, assuming both stay healthy, probably Aiyuk.  But there's a limited sample size of judging both of them together, it just looks like there are routes (and concepts/plays) that Deebo was getting when Aiyuk was out that are going to Aiyuk now that he's healthy again.  And certain routes that Deebo excels at he's not going to get often anyway because they're also already going to Kittle.