Fantasy Football 2021

On 9/29/2021 at 7:54 AM, NcFinest9erFan said:

Just made a 7 player trade.

I sent Stefon Diggs/Antonio Gibson/Amari Cooper

for

Davante Adams/David Montgomery/Deebo Samuel/Myles Gaskins.

Davante, Deebo and Gaskins are on both my teams and Montgomery is on one of the two. So I believe I in your guys and think that’s a great trade because I would definitely not make the reverse trade. Huge part of that tho is I think Montgomery has huge potential and is gonna pick it up whether it’s under Fields getting his footing or Dalton opening it up. 

I also have hopes for Gaskins turning it up to some RB2 value like he did last year as Miami has a pretty easy schedule this year and he should at least be worth 11 pts weekly in PPR.

Edited by LA Niner Fan

I currently like my team but may look to make some trades. 

QB: Jalen Hurts 

RB: Nick Chubb | Joe Mixon | Chase Edmonds | Javonte Williams | Damian Harris

WR: D'Vante Adams | Stefon Diggs | Deontae Johnson | Tyler Boyd | Kadarius Toney

TE: Dallas Goedert

DST: New England

K: Chase McLaughlin 

Edited by NYRaider

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

A dude in one of my leagues has had a total of 407 points scored against him so far this season in a PPR format thats just ridiculous

Luck of the draw, I'm 2-2 but currently 3rd in points scored, I've just played the highest scoring team in the league 2/4 weeks.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

two weeks in a row that my team shows up only to lose to the highest scoring team or one of the highest scoring teams of the week.

I still have a chance. Balt def vs Michael Pittman and down 7.

Thanks a lot Sam Daronld. I believed in you......

Yeah I probably lost in a couple leagues because I got cute and started Lance over Burrow and someone else I cant remember Havent checked and wont until tomorrow

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Yeah I probably lost in a couple leagues because I got cute and started Lance over Burrow and someone else I cant remember Havent checked and wont until tomorrow

I traded Hurts for AJB and Miles sanders last week. I picked up Burrow but Daronld was before him in waiver so someone else picked him up. I ended up trading Burrow for Daronld... 19 pt different between them this week. I win if I have Burrow......

• Like 1

23 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I traded Hurts for AJB and Miles sanders last week. I picked up Burrow but Daronld was before him in waiver so someone else picked him up. I ended up trading Burrow for Daronld... 19 pt different between them this week. I win if I have Burrow......

Everyone jumped on the Darnold hype train way too early, his numbers were super inflated by his rushing TDs. 

• Like 1