Fantasy Football 2021

Looking Real good at 4-1.

Put up 170 this week and I  left Gaskin and Brown on the bench.  Ig everyone hits and is healthy I can score 220-240 a week.

QB- Josh Allen, Trey Lance
RB -  CMC, Leonard Fournette, Myles Gaskin, Michael Carter, B.Bolden, Latavius Murray

WR- Mike Williams, Hollywood Brown, Justin Jefferson , CeeDee Lamb. Jerry Juedy .

TE- Tyler Higbee

DEF- Patriot's 

K - Butler

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

Looking Real good at 4-1.

Put up 170 this week and I  left Gaskin and Brown on the bench.  Ig everyone hits and is healthy I can score 220-240 a week.

QB- Josh Allen, Trey Lance
RB -  CMC, Leonard Fournette, Myles Gaskin, Michael Carter, B.Bolden, Latavius Murray

WR- Mike Williams, Hollywood Brown, Justin Jefferson , CeeDee Lamb. Jerry Juedy .

TE- Tyler Higbee

DEF- Patriot's 

K - Butler

Super solid team. I'm currently 3-2 but the only two losses I have came against the two highest scoring teams in my league. 

My current team:

QB - Jalen Hurts

RB - Joe Mixon, Chase Edmonds, Damien Harris, Miles Sanders, Ty'Son Williams

WR - Davante Adams, Stefon Diggs, Deontae Johnson, Kadarius Toney, Zack Pascal, Michael Gallup 

TE - Travis Kelcee 

K - Greg Joseph

DST - New England

But I currently have these waiver requests in...

Replace Ty'Son Williams with: Devonta Booker, Damien Williams, Khalil Herbert, Gio Bennard, Alec Collins

Replace Zack Pascal with: Mecole Hardman, Amon-Ra St.Brown, Tim Patrick

Replace NE DST: Jacksonville DST

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Super solid team. I'm currently 3-2 but the only two losses I have came against the two highest scoring teams in my league. 

My current team:

QB - Jalen Hurts

RB - Joe Mixon, Chase Edmonds, Damien Harris, Miles Sanders, Ty'Son Williams

WR - Davante Adams, Stefon Diggs, Deontae Johnson, Kadarius Toney, Zack Pascal, Michael Gallup 

TE - Travis Kelcee 

K - Greg Joseph

DST - New England

But I currently have these waiver requests in...

Replace Ty'Son Williams with: Devonta Booker, Damien Williams, Khalil Herbert, Gio Bennard, Alec Collins

Replace Zack Pascal with: Mecole Hardman, Amon-Ra St.Brown, Tim Patrick

Replace NE DST: Jacksonville DST

I'd keep NE DST
Go for Damien Williams at RB
WR Id stay put with Pascal or maybe Tim Patrick. 

4 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

I'd keep NE DST
Go for Damien Williams at RB
WR Id stay put with Pascal or maybe Tim Patrick. 

I've just been streaming DST every week. I will probably keep the Patriots defense though.

Damien Williams is my top waiver choice but he's likely going to be gone as I'm 11th in waiver order. I'd be fine with Herbert, Collins, or Bennard in that order. 

It's full PPR and Pascal is extremely inconsistent, he essentially has to score a TD to be fantasy relevant. Hardman just had 16 points last week and with Hill reportedly banged up I expect hill get higher usage going forward. Tim Patrick is someone I like but I like St-Brown slightly more. The Lions have lost their two top WR already and over the last two weeks St-Brown has 15 targets/13 receptions. Anthony Lynn's offense thrives on using the slot WR in the short passing game. And considering Detroit will likely be losing most of the time they're going to be throwing the ball a lot.

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I've just been streaming DST every week. I will probably keep the Patriots defense though.

Damien Williams is my top waiver choice but he's likely going to be gone as I'm 11th in waiver order. I'd be fine with Herbert, Collins, or Bennard in that order. 

It's full PPR and Pascal is extremely inconsistent, he essentially has to score a TD to be fantasy relevant. Hardman just had 16 points last week and with Hill reportedly banged up I expect hill get higher usage going forward. Tim Patrick is someone I like but I like St-Brown slightly more. The Lions have lost their two top WR already and over the last two weeks St-Brown has 15 targets/13 receptions. Anthony Lynn's offense thrives on using the slot WR in the short passing game. And considering Detroit will likely be losing most of the time they're going to be throwing the ball a lot.

Patriots play Dallas this week, I would not play them against Dallas.  

The WRs I agree with you.  St Brown should keep getting targets since nobody else is stepping up.  Might not ever blow up but can be consistent 10 points for a bye week fill in.  Same with Patrick.  Hardeman I am not as high on given Gordon getting acclimated and they just haven't looked like the same offense this year. 

3 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Patriots play Dallas this week, I would not play them against Dallas.  

The WRs I agree with you.  St Brown should keep getting targets since nobody else is stepping up.  Might not ever blow up but can be consistent 10 points for a bye week fill in.  Same with Patrick.  Hardeman I am not as high on given Gordon getting acclimated and they just haven't looked like the same offense this year. 

Yeah I actually might roll with Jacksonville vs Miami or vice versa this week for the London game. 

St Brown is essentially like Renfrow, he'll get his 10-14 points off short passes especially as the year goes on. I personally like Hardman because he's already a main stay in their offense and Tyreek is reportedly banged up. He had 16 points last week operating in the short game but with his speed he also provides big play ability. Plus he's a potential handcuff for Hill if he does miss any time. 

Despite the Chiefs "not looking the same" they're still 4th in yards and 5th in points and Mahomes is 5th in the league in passing yards and leading the league in TD passes. 

Edited by NYRaider

54 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I knew nothing of the WR corps statuses. Youre spot on if true,

On 10/9/2021 at 1:06 AM, NYRaider said:

I'm going to take a chance with Toney this week in one of my flex spots. Sheppard/Slayton have both been ruled out and Toney had a 25% target share last week. The Cowboys run that Seahawks Cover-3 defense and one of the best ways to attack it is with the quick passing game. Toney looked electric with the ball in his hands last week and the Cowboys have gotten absolutely torched by slot WR's in 3/4 games. I'm assuming Diggs will be on Golladay for most of the game and the Cowboys run defense is very good, which should open up looks for Toney on short passes. 

1 minute ago, GHARMON9 said:

I knew nothing of the WR corps statuses. Youre spot on if true,

This was my take on GOAT Toney last week.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GHARMON9 said:

He looks special. Did you play him last week? Feel like Stefon Diggs hasnt lived up to his potential yet.

Yes I did and he was the 4th highest scoring WR in fantasy. Toney looks incredible, I had no idea who he even was but saw the Saints highlights and knew I had to grab him off the waiver wire. And agreed that Diggs has been a disappointment but the Bills are just spreading the ball out a ton this year, his big games will come.

• Like 1

Hallelujah!

2-3 in my big money league, but rolling into a stretch of weeks against the bottom-feeders.  And while I was sweating the drop-off that may come for DK with Geno under center as opposed to Russ (I'm less pessimistic about DK than I am about Lockett who I have in another league) or about the inconsistency of Chase Edmonds, I at least managed to pick up Devontae Booker to bide me some time while Dalvin gets his ish together (I'm trying to plan around him not being a dependable source of points until after his bye next week and taking any positives as gravy).  And then I had been monitoring (because this is a league with very limited bench spots) Jerry Jeudy on the wire after his manager that drafted him dropped him because of the injury (we don't have an IR spot either).

Given we're capable of starting 3 RB's in a given week, typically I've always tried to avoid being that guy starting 2 WR's in my flexes vs a WR and RB by allotment... but... given the RB injuries are fast and furious this season and the propensity for committees at the position by teams to begin with, if I can plug a team's clear #1 into one of those flex spots at WR, I'll do it even given that WR's are inconsistent in (non-PPR) fantasy.  And considering that I've given up the ghost on Trey Sermon, it's a worthy trade-off and I didn't have to burn a middling waiver priority.  I'm not counting on Jeudy until Week 8 considering they're in the Thursday game next week, but if he plays, I'm a happy boy.

So I'm now sitting at:
QB: Aaron Rodgers
WR: DK Metcalf
WR: Deebo Samuel (on bye this week)
RB: Dalvin Cook
RB: DeAndre Swift
TE: Darren Waller
WR/TE: Antonio Brown
WR/RB: Devontae Booker (Jerry Jeudy as soon as he plays)
D/ST: Indy (still largely playing stretches of matchups)
K: Mason Crosby

BN: Jerry Jeudy, Chase Edmonds, AJ Green (he's my last on the bench and is my drop-candidate for weeks 8 and 13 - and I'll probably make the move a week early to get best streaming matchup available, especially since Russ got dropped and he's supposed to be due back Week 12 or 13 - to get bye-fills for Waller and Rodgers, respectively).

Edited by Dr LBC