Fantasy Football 2021

9 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I'm currently up 35 and still have Travis Kelcee while he has no one left to play. I'm debating packaging one of Burrow/Hurts with Damien Harris/James Conner for an upgrade at the RB spot.

If you're going to do it, deal Hurts.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I've been trying but everyone in my league is set at QB. My team is stacked though so I'm not too worried.

I mean, if you're just trying to unload him for whatever you can get - you might offer him up in a package to another team whose QB has a bye coming up.  Saves them having to make a waiver claim/FAAB spend to a bye week replacement.  I just worry that we're gonna see Uncle Rico before too long and then more than just Hurts' dynasty value (which is already in the tank because while "fantasy-productive" this season, he's so in a way that is completely unsustainable in the future) goes south in a hurry.

Just now, Dr LBC said:

I mean, if you're just trying to unload him for whatever you can get - you might offer him up in a package to another team whose QB has a bye coming up.  Saves them having to make a waiver claim/FAAB spend to a bye week replacement.  I just worry that we're gonna see Uncle Rico before too long and then more than just Hurts' dynasty value (which is already in the tank because while "fantasy-productive" this season, he's so in a way that is completely unsustainable in the future) goes south in a hurry.

I'll probably just keep both. I'm currently 6-2 (1st place) and also have Davante Adams, Stefon Diggs, Diontae Johnson, Travis Kelcee, Kadarius Toney, Joe Mixon, Darrell Henderson, Damien Harris, and James Conner. It's a re-draft league so dynasty value doesn't mean anything for this team. And I don't think that Minshew starts unless Jalen gets hurt tbh.

Really hoping the Kyler owner in my money league just stays inactive like he's been since Week 3.  I don't need someone messing up my plans of picking up Russ as a Rodgers-bye-fill (and possible rotational QB option moving forward, since I can have the Russ/DK stack then) a week early.  I'm in the midst of my second week of multiple (3) byes this week, but I've got one of said single-week-fills that I can drop next week for Russ to roster him a week early.

Also, tying a game I should have won and was in position to win because of referee incompetence in last night's game where the officials all but admitted they'd eff'd up and so they awards Dallas free yards and a free 1st down (thus making passing to Zeke - who got the 10 receiving yards he needed for the tying point - a viable option)... well... it really sucks.

Stuff has gotten so dire; Starting lineup this week: 

J Love

J Robinson // Chase Edmonds

Diggs // Hopkins

Friermuth

B Aiyuk // D'Earnest Johnson

Bench Aint much better:

Jordan Howard, AROBBIII, Toney, Tannehill, Noah Fant, Antonio Gibson

I just need a place to post this sad, terribly sad affair. 

1-7 overall. The wheels just completely came tumbling off this year. 

Traded James Conner and Antonio Brown for Keenan Allen and I'm going to add Alexander Mattison when he clears waivers tonight. 

QB - Jalen Hurts | Joe Burrow

RB - Joe Mixon | D'Andre Swift | Damien Harris | AJ Dillon | Alexander Mattison

WR - Davante Adams | Stefon Diggs | Deontae Johnson | Keenan Allen | Kadarius Toney

TE - Travis Kelcee

I really do believe I have an elite team and I should take home $$$ at the very worst. I got JT at 12, went Tyreek, Evans, Cooper 3 straight, somehow landed Swift at 60th overall and then scooped Dak at 61. That right there is a top 4 QB, 2 top 5-10 RBs depending on scoring and 3 top 15-20 WRs depending on scoring. Add in Dawson Knox when healthy and, well, you get the picture. Also have Logan Thomas stashed lol.

Oh, and my bye week fill-in at RB is Cordarrelle Patterson and my bye week WR is Christian Kirk.

Edited by beekay414