Fantasy Football 2021

17 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I personally wouldnt mind playing in leagues without Kickers maybe even D/ST, But Kickers more so

Same, I don't mind it but it does suck when you lose due to the other teams kicker and D/ST going off. I just added the 49ers defense though who have the 2nd easiest schedule in the fantasy playoffs. And I'm streaming Boswell this week but I'm planning to add McManus who has the 5th easiest schedule in the fantasy playoffs.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Same, I don't mind it but it does suck when you lose due to the other teams kicker and D/ST going off. I just added the 49ers defense though who have the 2nd easiest schedule in the fantasy playoffs. And I'm streaming Boswell this week but I'm planning to add McManus who has the 5th easiest schedule in the fantasy playoffs.

Who do they play? THe Niners that is

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

Dang those are nice matchups, May have to keep an eye on them although I dont think theyve been doing the best this year in terms of scoring points but with those matchups who knows

@NYRaider

They've been so-so this season but they're coming off of a 16 point game vs the Rams and have averaged like 7 ppg throughout the season so far. 

Actually SF has the easiest SOS defensively weeks 15-17. I may actually add the Eagles kicker as well as a Hurts owner because he has the easiest schedule for kickers. 

https://fftoolbox.fulltimefantasy.com/football/strength_of_schedule.cfm?type=h&sortby=DEF

Lost Cooper to covid but luckily I have Gallup too (along with Kirk and Patrick). Dropped Koo right before kickoff on Thursday to scoop Gano and that seems to have worked out tremendously even without Gano kicking yet lol.

Dak
Taylor, Swift, Patterson, Wilson Jr
Hill, Evans, Cooper, Gallup, Patrick
Knox, Thomas, Freiermuth
Ravens (stream)
Gano (stream)

3 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Saints just activated Tony Jones off of IR, does anyone think he's gonna get more touches than Mark Ingram tomorrow?

I think he'll cut into Ingram's carries, but I'd still expect a 60/40 split in Ingram's favor unless he's just completely ineffective.

Well, my crap luck continued.  Rodgers put up a 30-burger and my team in a standard-scoring league posted 102 pts... and lost to a team that scored 108... largely on the backs push-off-artist extraordinaire Justin Jefferson and of the Raiders being so terrible and giving up 3(!) 50+ yard field goals to the Bengals' kicker and then getting gashed by Joe Mixon.

I've outscored all but 2 teams in total points this season, but I'm 4-6-1 because my Total Scored Against is higher than all but 3 teams have scored in total all season.

• Like 1