Fantasy Football 2021

8 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I need 5 points from the Saints D to win tomorrow. Tyreek no-showing and Wentz sniping JT's TD along with a garbage time Diontae Johnson TD has screwed me thus far. Hate relying on a defense lol.

I need 3 points from Saints D.

Hunter Henry got me 1.9

Prater 2.0 ( missed FG and xp count negative)

Could be over.  Had Justin Jackson on bench

• Like 1

Made the final in my Triple Crown league and the #1 seed (I was the #2) got KO'd in the semi-final.  I've got a glut of riches in terms of matchups for the championship week (Penny and Lockett at home against Detroit; Sony - with Henderson out and Akers being worked back in slowly - and Higbee against the Ravens; Rodgers and Adams in Lambeau against the Vikings; Niners D/ST - at home, where Davis Mills' home/away splits are night and day - and Jeff Wilson against the Texans; CeeDee at home agains the Cards).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr LBC said:

Made the final in my Triple Crown league and the #1 seed (I was the #2) got KO'd in the semi-final.  I've got a glut of riches in terms of matchups for the championship week (Penny and Lockett at home against Detroit; Sony - with Henderson out and Akers being worked back in slowly - and Higbee against the Ravens; Rodgers and Adams in Lambeau against the Vikings; Niners D/ST - at home, where Davis Mills' home/away splits are night and day - and Jeff Wilson against the Texans; CeeDee at home agains the Cards).

I also have 49ers DST, Jeff Wilson, and Adams heading into championship week. 

Barring a last minute covid situation or early injury, I think I have it in the bag.

(Full PPR)

I have

QB: Jalen Hurts

RB: David Montgomery, D'Andre Swift

WR: Cooper Kupp, Davante Adams

TE: Travis Kelce 

Flex: Aaron Jones, Stefon Diggs

DST: Saints

K: Greg Zuerlein 

(Also have Javonte Williams, Devonta Smith, and Jeff Wilson as potential flex options)

He has

QB: Tom Brady

RB: Joe Nixon, Dalvin Cook

WR: Deebo Samuel, Keenan Allen

TE: Noah Fant

Flex: Dare Ogunhwale, Mike Williams

DST: Bears

K: Ryan Succop

OK65a1J.gif

Decisive 20-point victory!

The only pebble in my shoe is in my big money league, my team went HAM the last two weeks after losing to the #1 seed by 1 point (in a standard league) in the first round.  Highest output in the league for weeks 16 and 17, would have spanked even the guy in the final that had Jamar Chase.  So just a little bittersweet.