2021 Offensive Line

THE DUKE

5 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Heard on the Locked On Bengals podcast today that at Mini-Camp D'Ante Smith was now up to 311

Maybe he will progress faster than expected. If we come out of this draft with two starting lineman in 2022 that will be excellent. 

13 hours ago, Johnny Nix said:

Maybe he will progress faster than expected. If we come out of this draft with two starting lineman in 2022 that will be excellent. 

I think Hill will join Carman sooner than Smith, so here's hoping to three starters down the line.

13 hours ago, Johnny Nix said:

The 35" arms are intriguing, that's for sure.  Tested as a decent athlete for a guy his size, I haven't seen video of him at all, so he's a bit of a mystery.  Not hating the pick as much as I was.

2 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

I think Hill will join Carman sooner than Smith, so here's hoping to three starters down the line.

If we can just hit on Carman i'll be happy.  Never against taking multiple swings with upside guys on day 3 though.

I doubt it happens, but i'd love to see the Bengals at least make the attempt at signing Morgan Moses, who WFT cut this week.  Would let them move Reiff to LG and backup both OT spots if the young developmental guys (Smith, Adeniji) aren't ready yet, and would sure up the depth as well.  Moses is 30 years old, but had a 80+ PFF score at RT last year, which would have been tops on our line.  Moses and Carman would make a huge right side of the line with both in the 325-335 range.  Harken back to the days of Willie Anderson and Bobby Williams.

LT: Jonah Williams, Hakeem Adeniji
LG: Riley Reiff, Quentin Spain
C : Trey Hopkins, Billy Price, (Trey Hill)
RG: Jackson Carman, Xavier Su'a-Fila
RT: Morgan Moses, D'Ante Smith

Cut/Practice Squad: Michael Jordan, Fred Johnson, Keaton Sutherland, Fred Johnson, Isaiah Prince,