Around the NFL - Off-season and Training Camp

Texas_OutLaw7

Just now, D82 said:

Y'know...Rodgers is really proving himself to be a prima donna. 

And yet I can't find anything wrong with how he's feeling. Amazing when both parties just suck so damn hard that you can't pick a side. 

2 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

And yet I can't find anything wrong with how he's feeling. Amazing when both parties just suck so damn hard that you can't pick a side. 

I don't get what his complaints are really. He essentially is the reason McCarthy ended up fired. He's got quite a few weapons to throw to. 

• Like 1

The year is 2042 and former college football star, NFL QB, turned baseball player, turned analysts, turned TE, turned .....

I can’t think of a guy who has turned a college career into pro sport nine lives quite like Tebow. 

Good for him, but sheesh. 

19 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

The year is 2042 and former college football star, NFL QB, turned baseball player, turned analysts, turned TE, turned .....

I can’t think of a guy who has turned a college career into pro sport nine lives quite like Tebow. 

Hope he doesn't make the roster. Can't stand the guy. 

46 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

He should have transitioned to a TE/FB early in his career and would likely still have been playing. 

4 hours ago, D82 said:

Hope he doesn't make the roster. Can't stand the guy. 

He hasn’t played football in 8 years and has never blocked a person before in his life. I doubt he makes it through camp. The frustrating part is that he’s soaking up a spot that could’ve gone to a guy who has played the position before.