Around the NFL - Off-season and Training Camp

Texas_OutLaw7

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Coaching is obviously better, but I see Newton as a step down from Ryan at this point. Maybe just me though

Yeah, unless Cam's arm magically improves, I don't know that I'd say his arm is any better than Ryan's.

This is the correct take. MM either wins or should be fired. 

By Mid season if we don't have a significant lead on the division you fire MM, make the wonder boy the interim hc and remove the interim in the off-season. Higher an experience play caller like Nagy for OC. 

25 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

That’s a substantial increase in cap for 2022. That will go a long way in helping us with Daks contract and keeping a few pieces around. 

This is honestly why it never made sense to not get a deal done last year. We knew this was coming. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

I didn’t really think Atlanta would go thru with this. Good move for both teams.

I didn't either, but it kind of makes sense. Julio has been dealing with injuries and isn't getting younger. Meanwhile they drafted Ridley a few years back, just landed Pitts, have Hurst and Gage, and needed some cap room. 

Tennessee isn't where I thought he'd wind up, but it is a move that works for both teams.