2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

Stingley really has a chance to be a corner that goes Top 2 behind a QB. Not sure that has ever happened before. Right now hes probably top 5-7. Only person that made him look human that I remember was Devonta Smith, and not. much shame there. 

As for QB’s, lookin like not a bad class. Not as good as this year, but still good. Carr definitely earned his job for 2021, but he’s gonna have to do it again, and even better than 2020. This will be Carr’s final “prove-it” year though. Either he has a monster year that’s better than 2020 and 2016, and we can extend him long-term, or we are gonna cut ties with him. 

19 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Stingley really has a chance to be a corner that goes Top 2 behind a QB. Not sure that has ever happened before. Right now hes probably top 5-7. Only person that made him look human that I remember was Devonta Smith, and not. much shame there. 

As for QB’s, lookin like not a bad class. Not as good as this year, but still good. Carr definitely earned his job for 2021, but he’s gonna have to do it again, and even better than 2020. This will be Carr’s final “prove-it” year though. Either he has a monster year that’s better than 2020 and 2016, and we can extend him long-term, or we are gonna cut ties with him. 

Watch.... this will be the year they decide Carr isn't worth an extension and want to move on in a suspect QB class.

Hoping some emerge. I do like Tyler Shough who transferred to Texas Tech

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Thibodeaux is nuts. One of the best edge I've ever seen.

Insane prospect. And he's unbelievably mature for his age and lives for the game. Well rounded, smart with big ambitions. He's the likely #1 overall pick unless a QB shows up

9 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Insane prospect. And he's unbelievably mature for his age and lives for the game. Well rounded, smart with big ambitions. He's the likely #1 overall pick unless a QB shows up

Only getting better too. He's not even big yet. Imagine if he was 270.

as of MAY 5, 2022 I see the 2 biggest needs on the team:

• DT- I guess we will see how Solomon and Irving both do in 2021. Both on 1 year deals
  • G- Good is on a one year deal, so might be a stop gap starter     

Crazy we have youth and prospects across the board. Hasn't been this much talent on a Raider team. 

Could be a tackle again with Leatherwood to Gaurd if he doesn't impress enough. 

3tec unless sombody really shows up.

Corner back if Arnette and others don't step up. 

Wouldn't purposely go Gaurd until end of day 2 myself.

Well, personally I hope we’re nowhere near the top 5 to 10 in the draft. Lol. If that happens it probably means we need a qb, CB, de, wr and possibly an ot and a dt.....lmao! Only spots we might not need might be safety, te and rb? Seriously though, stingley jr would be niiiice! Be kinda weird having someone named stingley playing for the raiders.