53. Daniel Faalele | OT | Minnesota

86. Jalen Tolbert | WR | South Alabama

122. Troy Anderson | LB | Montana State

162. Eyioma Uwazurike | DT | Iowa State

163. Justyn Ross | WR | Clemson

223. Jerrion Ealey | RB | Ole Miss

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, OldManWillis said:

I know 1st Rd CBs tend to be hit or miss, but after nailing the pick with Hobbs, I feel very confident we'll hit on the position if the right player is available at 22. 

What about Arnette?

It's all about the player. I am fairly confident that Stingley and Gardner will not be available at 22. The only other player I am confident in is Boothe. I have not seen enough of the other "first rounders" to like them more than players at other positions. There is also free agency to consider, which has its own host of good options. I would probably rather spend $5-$8 million a year on a player like Levi Wallace than draft Kaiir Elam at 22.

25 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

What about Arnette?

It's all about the player. I am fairly confident that Stingley and Gardner will not be available at 22. The only other player I am confident in is Boothe. I have not seen enough of the other "first rounders" to like them more than players at other positions. There is also free agency to consider, which has its own host of good options. I would probably rather spend $5-$8 million a year on a player like Levi Wallace than draft Kaiir Elam at 22.

Mayock isn't here anymore, and I don't think he picked Hobbs. Wasn't it the secondary coach? 

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

22. Sauce Gardner | CB | Cincinnati 

53. Daniel Faalele | OT | Minnesota

86. Jalen Tolbert | WR | South Alabama

122. Troy Anderson | LB | Montana State

162. Eyioma Uwazurike | DT | Iowa State

163. Justyn Ross | WR | Clemson

223. Jerrion Ealey | RB | Ole Miss

Mock draft number 73 in the books. 

Not hating but trying to understand why you share these several times a week? Especially prior to FA since positional needs for draft day aren’t yet known. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Mock draft number 73 in the books. 

Not hating but trying to understand why you share these several times a week? Especially prior to FA since positional needs for draft day aren’t yet known. 

I'll keep going until I hit 100, just for you.

1 hour ago, RaiderChef said:

If Fangio is here I think he pounds the table for him. He reminds me of P.Will

46 minutes ago, Jraider91 said:

Fangio most recent defense didnt put a premium on LBer play. 

Throughout his tenure as a DC/HC with Chicago, Denver, and San Francisco his teams have either went DB, LB, or edge rusher in the first round. If he is hired are we moving to a 3-4? Because our current personnel doesn't really fit what he likes to do, we don't have a traditional 1T and our edge rushers are better suited to play with their hand on the ground but struggle against the run.

Didn’t realize Pickett’s hand size is projected to be 8 1/2. He will fumble 25 times a year. Going to tumble hard during draft season. 

Not a Corral fan at all either. 

Only QB I’d personally pick in the 1st for any organization is Willis as a project pick. 

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Not a Corral fan at all either. 

Yeah I just don't see it at all with Corral as a potential franchise QB. Willis skillset makes him intriguing but he's definitely a project that will need time although with his ability to run/make plays outside of the pocket he may be able to play early in his career. Somewhere like Detroit with their 2nd 1st or their 2nd round pick would be a nice landing spot for him.