On 10/12/2021 at 1:46 AM, BayRaider said:

Pair Willis with Joe Brady, yes baby. 

Joe Brady continues to be mentioned but let's see how the Panthers finish their season. Their offense hasn't been very good either year that he's been there and he's only like 34 with zero head coaching experience. 

On 10/12/2021 at 3:32 AM, NYRaider said:

We'll probably draft that albino freak in the 1st round

How tf have you not gotten banned for this?

Not only because you once straight up called for firing Gruden and hiring Lincoln Riley and drafting him, which is just another awful take, but also because it's shallow AF to say that.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

How tf have you not gotten banned for this?

Not only because you once straight up called for firing Gruden and hiring Lincoln Riley and drafting him, which is just another awful take, but also because it's shallow AF to say that.

You're strange man, your obsession with another man on an internet forum is unhealthy. 

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Two more young OL to add to a group of disappointing young OL, tough sell for me. 

Round 1: CB / DT 

Round 2: OG / OT / LB

ya, I would want to invest alot of money with vets to fix the OL. sucks that rookie DT always struggle, could be LB or CB... wish we drafter JOK this year, our defense could have really used that star. we also pass on great LBs lol 

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

ya, I would want to invest alot of money with vets to fix the OL. sucks that rookie DT always struggle, could be LB or CB... wish we drafter JOK this year, our defense could have really used that star. we also pass on great LBs lol 

Be careful or ronjon might go Rodger Goddell and hack your posts or Dessie might look up what you said 15 months ago to get you banned my son.

Edited by NYRaider
1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Be careful or ronjon might go Rodger Goddell and hack your posts or Dessie might look up what you said 15 months ago to get you banned my son.

Lol, you are the one that goes running to mods asking people to be banned like a baby. 

You’ve obviously got some serious issues going on, I’ll leave it there. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Lol, you are the one that goes running to mods asking people to be banned like a baby. 

You’ve obviously got some serious issues going on, I’ll leave it there. 

Weekend Monday GIF

• Like 1
3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Raiders really just need Jordan Davis in the middle of the defense. That MF will stop everything in the middle of the defense

If we get a dominant DT and another LB (more athletic one, if morrow/white don’t work out), we’re looking pretty good.

On 10/12/2021 at 4:46 AM, BayRaider said:

Pair Willis with Joe Brady, yes baby. 

So the glaring needs on this team can be addressed by going after a guy who plays the same position as (arguably) our best player?

11 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

So the glaring needs on this team can be addressed by going after a guy who plays the same position as (arguably) our best player?

Derek Carr is our best player? Yikeeeees.