I could very well see us getting Coby Bryant because he ran 4.5

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Athletic's 7 round mock has us going:

86. Coby Bryant | CB | Cincinatti 

126. Danny Gray | WR | SMU

164. Kellen Diesch | OT | Arizona State

165. Kalia Davis | DT | UCF

227. EJ Perry | QB | Brown

I like 3 out of the 5 guys: Coby, Danny, and Perry. Diesch has t rex arms, and idk Davis. 5 man class would be meh

With the moves the Raiders have made they have gave themselves a 3 year window to win a Super Bowl. Then after that regroup and go from there. With that mindset. I wonder if we will see Ziegler being aggressive in getting back into the second round. First round is probably a little to steep of a price tag to pay but I could definitely see them getting back into the second round if there is an OL they really like who they think can contribute right away or maybe they have another position in mind but I feel like we will see them pick on the first night of the draft 

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

With the moves the Raiders have made they have gave themselves a 3 year window to win a Super Bowl. Then after that regroup and go from there. With that mindset. I wonder if we will see Ziegler being aggressive in getting back into the second round. First round is probably a little to steep of a price tag to pay but I could definitely see them getting back into the second round if there is an OL they really like who they think can contribute right away or maybe they have another position in mind but I feel like we will see them pick on the first night of the draft 

I was thinking about this also; if we'd mortgage future capital to get up in the first/early second if there's a guy we really like. If a top OT falls, I kinda hope we do it. We're so thin there. IMO, it's the most needed position and I think the gap is pretty large.

6 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I think that it'd have to be someone that love and project as an immediate starter/impact player. We just resigned Hankins and it looks like we're going to resign Philon as well. I think they've done a pretty good job of adding at least serviceable players at every position so we don't have any glaring needs but could definitely upgrade at a lot of spots. I also think that we'll be aggressive post June 1 when we have additional cap space.

4 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I was thinking about this also; if we'd mortgage future capital to get up in the first/early second if there's a guy we really like. If a top OT falls, I kinda hope we do it. We're so thin there. IMO, it's the most needed position and I think the gap is pretty large.

Yeah the only OT's we have on the roster are Parker/Miller and I guess Leatherwood. I think we could sign a veteran after June 1st though.

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Brought in the cb Taylor from tenn my fav cb other than sauce. Watch Taylor vs the bama wrs last year he shut them down 

Yeah I really like Alontae Taylor. I'd take him at 86. Only Hobbs is under contract next year so even though I like Rock/Mullen/Averett, we should draft another CB for sure.

2 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Yeah I really like Alontae Taylor. I'd take him at 86. Only Hobbs is under contract next year so even though I like Rock/Mullen/Averett, we should draft another CB for sure.

We have no depth anywhere, like 36/71 players are on expiring contracts.

• Like 1