2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

Make or break year for Danny... Giants are looking really good on paper, they just need him to step up( and Barkley to stay healthy). Danny had moments last year that made you think he could be a stud, then he just does something stupid. 

Danny Pennies is a bum and will hold that team back.  They should have moved on after last year.  

4 minutes ago, BigD1123 said:

Lions seem to be making decent picks as well. Honestly I haven't seen anything to make me go huh too much. Pit maybe. But I think everyone knew that was gonna be a qb

Sadly we are usually that team.  It's remarkable how inept our front office has been for 25 years. 

I am confidant JM and Zieg are legit and will be here for a long time.

• Like 1

which guys do you like in he 3rd?  I'll convert this to Day 3 targets when we get to that point 

WR: S Moore, J Tolbert, A Pierce, Pickens

T: Raiman, N Frere, A Lucas, Faalele, R Walker

G: L Goedeke, S Rhyan, Kinnard,  D Parham 

DE: M Sanders, D Leal, C Thomas, Kingsley, Enagbare 

DT: T Jones, Winfrey 

EDGE: D Jackson, N Bonitto, D Malone, S Williams, A Barno

LB: C Harris, Chenal, C Muma, T Anderson, B Smith, Asamoah, C Tindall 

CB:  Woolen, Flott, McCollum, J Davis

S: C Britt, K Joseph 

I'm pretty dumbfounded by the Colts.  You'd think after years of 1 or 2 year deals on aging vets and those shenanigans... You have all but Pickett on the board and you take the 19th best WR.  GTFO.  Draft your future, right or wrong at least it's an attempt.  Let him sit behind Ryan for a year and take over down the line.  Wtf? 

Just now, Totty said:

I'm pretty dumbfounded by the Colts.  You'd think after years of 1 or 2 year deals on aging vets and those shenanigans... You have all but Pickett on the board and you take the 19th best WR.  GTFO.  Draft your future, right or wrong at least it's an attempt.  Let him sit behind Ryan for a year and take over down the line.  Wtf? 

their owner seems like a Jack a$$... ran Peyton out of town, and Luck wanted to retire early...

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

their owner seems like a Jack a$$... ran Peyton out of town, and Luck wanted to retire early...

Irsay is a blown out moron.  For sure.  But, there's smart people in their front office!  Ones we wanted here! I am kind of glad we passed if this is the scenario we'd be looking at.