2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

6 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Post all of the highlight videos you want but that doesn't answer my question. 

He appears to be a very good player but is their value in drafting a run stuffer, who commands a double team but has averaged 1.5 sacks over his 4 seasons in Georgia in the middle of round 1?  

NT isn’t a first round position for me unless they can get 3-4 sacks a season

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

NT isn’t a first round position for me unless they can get 4 sacks a season

Veta Vea fundamentally changes the way that other teams play against Tampa Bay because they know they can't run the ball against them. I know you guys don't watch much football but this is just like the Ferrell over White pick because you don't take a MLB top 5, it's not worth it, edge is a value position. That work out?

6 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Are you assuming that Davis is a three down NFL player and won't be taken off the field in passing situations?  If the answer is no then you must question the value of two down run stuffing NT?  

Teams literally don't even try to run the ball against Tampa and fundamentally have to change the way that they play. Is that not valuable? There's no point in even discussing football with most of you. 

9 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

I started watching at the end of the second quarter office of line seems to have really figured it out they look completely different

Moving Leatherwood inside seems to have helped James and Olson has done an excellent job of scheming the quick passing game.