2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Bro I don't care to get into a pissing match with you, I think you're weird. Please just stop responding to me unless it's about what we're currently discussing IE 2022 prospects. 

I’ll take that as you can believe we did, which was my point initially, you are the one that dragged it into a ‘pissing match’. 

You still think we should ‘suck for Spencer’ ? 

2 minutes ago, Dessie said:

😂 another bad take. 

You said you didn't like the Ruggs pick, liked the Arnette/Leatherwood picks just thought they were slight reaches. We can do this all day, I just don't care that much. And I'm assuming my suck for Spencer comments came early in the year when he was the Heisman trophy favorite and everyone had him going top 10... lol

Just now, NYRaider said:

You said you didn't like the Ruggs pick, liked the Arnette/Leatherwood picks just thought they were slight reaches. We can do this all day, I just don't care that much. And I'm assuming my suck for Spencer comments came early in the year when he was the Heisman trophy favorite and everyone had him going top 10... lol

Yup I’m full of bad takes, I don’t deny them or make out I never said them, unlike you. 

2 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Yup I’m full of bad takes, I don’t deny them or make out I never said them, unlike you. 

If you think my takes are bad as you've alluded too over and over again, even knowing a few of them by heart, simply do not reply to my posts. I just want to engage in draft conversation about 2022 prospects and contribute to the discussion with other members. I don't want to go back and forth with you about posts that I made 2 years ago and your obsession with them is pretty strange to be completely honest. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

If you think my takes are bad as you've alluded too over and over again, even knowing a few of them by heart, simply do not reply to my posts. I just want to engage in draft conversation about 2022 prospects and contribute to the discussion with other members. I don't want to go back and forth with you about posts that I made 2 years ago and your obsession with them is pretty strange to be completely honest. 

Why can’t I highlight your contradictions and bad takes, if you don’t like it don’t respond, it’s pretty simple. You keep saying you don’t want to go back and forth but you still do, that’s really strange. 

3 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Why can’t I highlight your contradictions and bad takes, if you don’t like it don’t respond, it’s pretty simple. You keep saying you don’t want to go back and forth but you still do, that’s really strange. 

So any time you ever compliment Ruggs I should pull your posts up? Or every week Arnette isn't playing I should remind you that you liked the pick? I don't because you're the last thing on my mind and I would rather engage in positive discussion here. You're on my ignore list now regardless so even if you do reply I won't see it.

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

So any time you ever compliment Ruggs I should pull your posts up? Or every week Arnette isn't playing I should remind you that you liked the pick? I don't because you're the last thing on my mind and I would rather engage in positive discussion here. You're on my ignore list now regardless so even if you do reply I won't see it.

Oh no I’m on your ignore list but I am last thing on your mind 😂

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

TBH this would be a year that I'd totally be open to trading the pick but since the draft is in Vegas I'd assume that we don't want too.

I'm almost right there with you. There are some guys I definitely want in the first, but I think we finish strong and wind up picking too late to be in realistic contention for them (think something like there's 6 or so guys in the top 16, but I think we wind up picking mid-20's and don't need to be giving up what it would take to jump like 8-10 spots). 

Nobody from 17-32 really excites me as a 1st rounder, so I wouldn't mind a trade back and trying to snag maybe a 2nd and decent 3rd in exchange. But I don't see it happening either.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

I'm almost right there with you. There are some guys I definitely want in the first, but I think we finish strong and wind up picking too late to be in realistic contention for them (think something like there's 6 or so guys in the top 16, but I think we wind up picking mid-20's and don't need to be giving up what it would take to jump like 8-10 spots). 

Nobody from 17-32 really excites me as a 1st rounder, so I wouldn't mind a trade back and trying to snag maybe a 2nd and decent 3rd in exchange. But I don't see it happening either.

If there's a good, proven veteran at a position of need I'd love to trade the pick.