2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

8 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I like him, but unless we did something dumb and moved Yan or Maxx, Edge is the last thing we need to be taking in round 1 with the holes we still have. 

That said, if he can also play OLB......

I love Drake Jackson but I also like what we have already and don’t see him outside linebacker(especially in his rookie year)

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Man do we REALLY have to target WR again? FFS. I like Edwards and Renfrow, but we need that game breaker once again. 

It feels weird to discuss this right now but this organization will move on and our draft needs do as well. This is of course, we don't land Davante Adams..... FWIW, I don't think we will and a lot of what they say is talk but you never know.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

It feels weird to discuss this right now but this organization will move on and our draft needs do as well. This is of course, we don't land Davante Adams..... FWIW, I don't think we will and a lot of what they say is talk but you never know.

Offer Adams a blank check.

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

BRB gonna go watch some Drake London highlights… really thought we would be done drafting a WR high 

If Adams hits free agency (likely) we need to go all in. He and Carr have both already expressed interest in a reunion and didn't London just get hurt?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

If Adams hits free agency (likely) we need to go all in. He and Carr have both already expressed interest in a reunion and didn't London just get hurt?

Yeah but doesn’t seem to be serious probably keep him out for the rest of the season